⁰⁵⁴ | rabbuchié

I played Jin's words in my brain all day, as I sat in college.

How could I even reintroduce myself? I knew everything about them! And they came out pretty hostile, could I risk getting anywhere near Leena's fangs and Jungkook's claws?

Jin dropped me very early in the morning, just because he had to be somewhere.

I was expecting to run into Jungkook, but I was taken by surprise when I was met by the eyes of a very surprised IU.

"Umm.. Y/n? Are you okay? You seem.." she sat down next to me and I hid my face behind my book as I nodded quickly.

"I'm fine! How are you?" That came out a little too strong than I intended.

"You don't seem fine. Is something wrong? What were you and Jungkook up to day before yesterday? He sounded panicky." Wow, it's been just 3 days? Sounds like an entire year.

I miss Leena. I miss SanJi. Aunt Ara would come and pick SanJi up today. But, turns out she hadn't left for Japan. She was still home and probably messed up. How were her nails?

I winced at the memory.

"Things had gotten messed up." I admitted as I looked up and finally mustered the courage to look into her eyes.

She was not a bitch.

I had to remind myself that. She was a nice human being.

I managed to smile at her and she nodded.

"No class?"

"Nah, studying for exams." I had to borrow books from library. I was still trying to hack a plan to get into the apartment and at least get my stupid stuff.

How would I do that..?

IU was being really sweet.

Okay, class time!
So if a girl is suddenly kind to another girl.. she's definitely plotting something bitchy!

Not.

"I'm in trouble, Ji-eun." I told her. She was a senior, but I didn't want to start on that. She did make a face at my informal speech, but placed a hand at my back.

"I can see that. You can talk to me."

"But why?" I mused aloud. Why the hell would she offer to listen to my sad tale!

She simply shrugged as her eyes scanned my face carefully.

"Okay. Here goes." I had to vent, okay?! I had to get it out of my system. I was exploding.

*

"Wow..." She whispered as she simply covered her mouth with her delicate hand and stared back at me dubiously.

"Is this for real? Is that really what happened?" It had taken me 2 hours to tell her everything.

I didn't hide a single thing. Because, I simply didn't have the energy to.

"Ask your father to help his juniors get the dosage and fix them all."

"How the hell will I do that? My dad won't come to the phone apparently, the research papers are gone and I can't happen to find a trace of friendship or affection in Leena, Sanji or Jungkook."