⁰¹⁹ | whisper

"How much have you really obeyed me?"

Taehyung asks as you trace your finger in circles over the lid of the teacup silently.

You refuse to look up.

"Do you not intend to help us? We haven't begun on the therapy, yet, y/n. At this rate, we will only be wasting time and not fix you."

You felt hurt that he saw you as a thing to be fixed. That was stupid. You knew you needed fixing, but, hearing it wasn't such a pleasant thing.

"I do." You say shortly and continue to circle your finger around on the lid.
Taehyung suddenly gets up, surprising you as he takes the cup from your hand, (a little too harshly) and places it aside. The cup makes a loud thump sound and your shoulders jerk up in response.

You regret telling him that you suffered from another anxiety attack the night Jungkook came back and kissed you.

You're not sure why he gets so angry.

"I uh.. I do the exercise you taught me." You finally say and play with a loose strand of your hair.

"What exercise exactly? Kissing your ex?" He places his fists on the sides of his waist and you shrink back a little.

"No, Dr. Kim. I meditate. The way you taught me."

"You will not be able to overcome this huge obstacle in your life, y/n, if you don't take me seriously."

"I am taking you seriously."

"Then you must establish trust and rapport. Tell me about your past and help me help you!" He is calm, but at the same time the way he is saying these things make you feel very intimidated and small.

You meekly look up at him as he glowers at you.

"I am ready." You whisper.

His expression changes. "Ready? For what?"

"I will tell you about my past."

"You remember everything?"

You raise your eyebrows.

"How do you know I forgot things?"

"You told me." He states as he grabs his chair and sits down.

"No, I don't think I did." You frown. You don't remember telling him that your memory was compromised because of your mental condition.

He shrugs, "Your anxiety is playing tricks on you. Anyhow, let's begin."

You exhale heavily as you consider his words.

Maybe, he is right.

You totally had even forgotten the little gift Jimin had given you. Until, Leena ripped the package open and declared excitedly that it was a destressing massager.

That thoughtful gift made you so warm and mushy on the inside.

"Y/n?" You feel a hand on your shoulder and look up. Taehyung is peering into your face. You realize you've been smiling absently.