⁰³⁹ | saraphine

*Taehyung's Perspective*

»»————>✧༺✥༻✧<————««

I didn't expect Kang Y/N to discover my alternate psyche name. But, then again if she talked to Dr. Kim SeokJin..

Irene was at the door, I lay in my bed, staring at the ceiling and breathing deeply.

He had already managed to star in the news with his horrid ways of going about and doing his business. Dirty. Dirty business.

I never imagined Kai would turn out like this.

When we walked in as interns, he had shared my passions. He was just as crazy behind those research papers as I was. We both were very similar. We loved the same things and wanted the same things.

I thought we'd be good friends.

But, that man Kang Young Choi. He just had to come and end it all for us.

Sometimes, I feel this intense distaste for Kang Y/n, that she's his daughter. If only that man trusted me instead of Kai, he wouldn't have gone through that.

God knows where that old fart ran off to. But, Kai was running a bloodthirsty rampage in the city.

"Taehyung. What will you eat?" Irene asked softly from behind the door.

"If you're on the menu." I said lazily. She opened the door slightly and looked me in the eyes, "Why are you not going to the clinic?" She asked.

"I am here to give free service." I rubbed my palms together and patted next to me. She came and sat down and I put my hand around her shoulder.

"Irene. You remember Baekhyun?"

"Bacon?"

I shot her a narrow eyed look.

"Sorry. Yeah I do-"

"Do you know where I can find him?"

She sighed, "Ahh, if we're here again with you trying to suck me into your brooding then I'm leaving. I gotta eat." She quickly got up and left before I could ask her anything more.

She would try being casual, but Irene was the one most involved in the Psycure Research Centre. She couldn't get away from my knowing gaze. And she knew it.

Kang Y/n looking for me must mean Kai has something to do with it. Nobody aside from the Psycure Research Centre knew about my alternate name.

So aside from using his newly found talent, Kai has also tried to trap me into this mess?

Is that why Kang Y/n was suddenly looking for Jin? For me?

All those deaths. All of a sudden?

He was hypnotizing people. He was using it at such a large scale and in such drastic ways, that it was making me envious.

I pulled my laptop out and turned it on.

I had to read old case papers of that accident to find out what really happened. My memory seemed like it had faded with time.