⁰⁶⁹ | epilogue

Throat running dry, I wait to see if he's serious.

...And he is.

He's old-school, he said. But his threats always sound serious. What part of him should I believe?

When I aim to bring my hand to stop him again, he gathers my wrists in one of his hands and pins them above my head before his other hand undoes the second button.

"I told you not to get me started," He warns, leaning in to drag my bottom lip between his teeth slowly, "But you...you, Y/n, have never obeyed me anyway. You're such a bad girl, Y/n...what do you think mmm...should...your punishment be?" I close my eyes into the kiss but he pulls away, making them shoot wide open instantly.

It's silent for a moment and I go back to his question while he gazes at me.

"Tie me up," I suggest boldly and his eyes go slightly wide.

"What?" he chokes a little, before coughing out in shock.

"Yeah, with your tie. And then have your way with me."

His eyes darken dangerously. A sinister look crawls onto his features now, all softness and goofiness melting away.

He looks down at the tie that's lying by the floor and back at me.

"Oh, I will," he responds softly, "But don't you think, Y/n, that a necktie is too...I don't know, too gentle maybe?"

I gulp before slapping a goofy smile back onto my lips. "We can test that out tonight." I lick my lips seductively, but I only end up looking like an idiot.

He snorts, losing composure.

"Honestly, how horny are you?"

"On a scale of one to ten, 69"

He bursts out laughing and it's so priceless...

I love it.

I grin back happily meanwhile he shakes his head.

"You're my favorite mental patient.
Perfectly mental."

I wink at him, "I only learn from the best."

We both giggle harder idiotically, not sure what to do now. We both know what we want to do, but we both know we don't want to do it like that.