⁰⁴⁶ | with me

The moment Taehyung's eyes fall on the photograph in your hands, he seems to go down into a low-key panic mode.

"Let's go." He growls as he grabs his coat.

"Go where?" You ask, not sure why he is suddenly so responsive about this whole chaos.

"To find Kai."

Your phone buzzes and you already know who is on the line.

"Yes, Kai." You say calmly. You will not grant him the satisfaction of hearing the fear and anxiety in your voice.

You're going to get strong. Your ADHD and whatever mental issues you've had all this time needs to stay on a hold.

He cannot challenge your peace of mind any more than he has now.

If Kai didn't kill your mom..? Or did he? Or did he not?

"There's a change of plans, Y/n." He croons and chuckles lowly.

You convulse at his voice. You hate him so much.

"What?" You hiss in disgust.

"Easy, lil munchkin. You are not equipped with anything to fight against me. Tone down the attitude."

You exhale. "Is that all? I'll hang up then. I have to come find you to kick your shitty ass."

"How exciting. That's not all, however. I want you to know.. I got so bored, I was dying. So I had to take up a little hostage. You know.. how you took mine."

Your stomach lurches. "What?" This time your voice comes out a little weak. Taehyung stares at you with shadowed eyes as he beckons you to hand him the phone.

You shake your head, but he simply purses his lips in annoyance as he grabs your wrist and yanks the phone out of your hand.

"Kai."

"Put it on loudspeaker." You go on your toes to press your ear to the phone at level with his.

He looks down at you and rolls his eyes as he puts the phone on hands free.

"Ahh, my elite best friend." He says in such a fake sweet voice that you're disgusted to your core.

Yeah, you have your answer.

You're not forgiving him.

He's a murderer. So what if he didn't murder your mom? He murdered 5 other innocent people. He's threatening the lives of another 8 people at the moment!

F**king bastard.

"Lay a finger on her and I'll not spare you." Taehyung's voice sends a chill down your spine. He's so foreboding, it's... hot.

"Aww. Let's see if you are in the position to say that, my friend." The way he says friend makes Taehyung suck in a sharp breath of contempt and distaste as he clenches his jaw.

"What do you mean?" He growls.

"Hear it from someone else. Make sure Y/n is listening to me too." His voice is a little distant as he turns to someone behind him and says in a soft sing-songy voice.