❒ | bonus chapter✨

*Taehyung's Perspective*

»»✧༺✥༻✧««
P R E V I O U S L Y
»»✧༺✥༻✧««

It takes a lot to discard your past, all your belongings, your identity, your history and every memory you have made in a particular place, and decide to move on as a new person someplace else.

Start with a clean slate.

That's what I wanted to do.

And that step alone requires a lot of commitment and courage.

It's not easy.

And despite everything and despite how twisted this...whatever sentiment...I had regarding Y/n was, I had a very strong feeling for the longest time that we would not be ending up together no matter what.

Because everything was fucked up.

From the way we met, to the way we progressed to the way we parted, nothing said we should, or we would, or we could ever stay together.

Right?

That's what I told myself as I switched off my phone.

No matter how her silliness made me like her more or how her weird antics pulled me towards her, made me want her, made me want to stay around her...I knew the more I would stay around her, the more her life would continue remaining a mess.

So I was taking this decision not only for myself, but for Y/n too. I was moving away.

To start off as a new person somewhere else. I repeated that to myself.

And the words she said stung. I was indeed a liar. A very big one. Being a psychologist, a hypnotherapist and being a brilliant one at that, I had went on to get ahead of myself and used deceit to get my way with others.

Manipulated them for my benefit.

And if I stayed around her, I had no faith in myself that I would spare her. She had been a victim and who knows she would be a victim in the future as well.

That's what I told myself as I put away the last of my luggage and settled in my seat.

But something nagged me.

The ''Kang Y/n is typing...'' haunted me.

So much so that I finally found myself digging in my pocket for my phone and before I could even apply logic to the situation and not give in to temptations, I was already switching on my phone, turning on my net and waiting for her messages to come.

And I froze.

My hands went cold and my blood froze in my veins.

For the messages I read...made me go blank.

How did she have so much courage to openly demand us give this a chance?

Even I didn't have the guts to consider that. No, I did not.

How could she even have the heart to say she loved someone as cursed as me? Was she crazy?