⁰⁰⁷ | blind date

You wake up feeling oddly happy. You've not felt like that in ages.

You realize the note Taehyung gave you is still clutched in your hand. You blush furiously and tuck it under your pillow.

I'm gonna find you, Dr. Kim and you'll be so sorry you wrote me that rhyme~

You didn't have any nightmare and you at least didn't wake up regretting that you even woke up.

You have to find out Aunt Ara's number and contact her to know what's going on with San Ji.

You miss him so much. It being the weekend, you decide to do your laundry and go grocery shopping.

Leena has left early morning to go out on a jog with her boyfriend. That lady spends way too much time decorating her love life.

With a pang of envy, you brush your teeth and fix yourself a lame breakfast.

You don't even like muesli.

You finish it and run out to to your room to get your undies and other pajamas to dump them in the washing machine.

Your phone rings and you're wondering if you should just let it ring and go get it later.
But, deciding against it you saunter to your room and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Y/n!"

"Oh, hey Leena. I'm doing laundry, wassup?" You frown at your own self for giving such unnecessary information when you're not even being asked.

"That's great, except, honey, you gotta put that on pause."

"What?"

"I'm coming home in a few minutes, I'll do it."

"So why call?" You sigh as you wait for the first trip to end.

"Well, to inform you that you have a blind date in exactly one hour. So you better get ready."

"Wh-Wait a minute.. What do you mean?"

"Exactly what you heard." She giggles.

"No, I'm not doing it." You fight back.

Your heart is currently sitting in Kim Taehyung's tea mug and you don't know anything.

You're married to the note he left you and you are committed to that little doodle he made of you. And you're not even sure why he'd do that..

"-sure you look your best, okay?"

"What?"

"I said, make sure you look your best!"

"I totally zoned out so I don't think I heard anything you said after saying you've fixed me a blind date." You roll your eyes. Your mouth is full as you chew on a large bite of apple. "You gotta tell that blind dater to go back and get his eyes checked, because I'm not willing for-" your heart suddenly skips a beat.

Willingness.

You're silent.

"Yeah?"