⁰⁵⁰ | reverse

*Dr. Jin's perspective*

The guy that called himself Agust rushed in with a guy he called Namjoon and dumped him onto one of the beds. I surged forward and I latched on the restraints over all the hypnotized victims.

Namjoon's eyes opened as he looked up at me.

"What's the time?" He asked, he grabbed my arm.

"Time to survive." I responded as Baekhyun and Suho got ready with the equipments. Namjoon was about to fight back, but I injected the tranquilliser into him. He collapsed back into the bed.

A man entered the ward in absolute silence. An eye patch covering his eye. An arm missing from his right shoulder and a serene look on his face.

I had almost forgotten what Dr. Choi looked like. He never looked this ugly and scary. I had to look away as he watched me with his one good eye.

"Where's my daughter?" He asked gruffly.

"She has left to save two more lives." I replied as I fixed the wires in the switch board and pulled on the red lever.

The lights flooded Dr. Choi's lab and he nodded as he walked over to the scanner and pressed his thumb to it. The slow high pitched beep went on and the green light over the lab started blinking.

"Get them in." He said and walked in behind the beds Baekhyun, Suho and I wheeled in. Yoongi just paced the office outside.

Dr. Choi's face softened as he saw his son on the stretcher and his eyes were shining with tears, but he blinked them away as he pulled out a bunch of papers from his coat pocket.

"Taehyung prepared this a long time back." I said as I pulled open a drawer and extracted a large tube from it.

"It's black." Dr. Choi noted as he took it from me and peered into the tube. He sniffed onto it and then scrunched his nose.

"Smells like rusty salted iron." He noted as he swayed the tube from side to side and saw the concoction clot at the base of the tube. He made a dirty face again

"It has Y/n's blood." Dr. Choi's eyes went wide as he looked up at me.

"What?"

"Taehyung found the ice storage where you had stored her blood and preserved it in case of emergency." I explained. My tone was accusatory. Whenever I had supported Taehyung, Dr. Choi had always assumed he was V for Villain.

V was for Victory and that boy never lost.

I was proud of him and I let it show now.

Dr. Choi simply nodded as he spent his good few minutes stroking Sanji's hair. He was getting emotional, but we had very little time left.

"Had to give them sedatives." Baekhyun informed Dr. Choi as he perched his glasses on his nose and began reading the research papers.

I edged closer to Dr. Choi as he turned the led operation lights on and dropped the drug solution Taehyung had created onto a testing glass. He pulled over his sophisticated complex microscope and peered into it.