⁰⁶¹ | Knight in regular tux [⚠︎]

So it came to my notice, somebody told me that they found my book in the comment section of another fanfic. I appreciate that you like my book and want it to gain recognition, I want it too. But not from somebody else's clout. I'm sorry, please don't do that :(
You can share it through DM on wattpad, avoid the comment section, it's embarrassing and it makes me look bad.

😔 I'm aware my book is cringe but interesting enough to gain readers by my own hard work.(idk how to do that and I'd appreciate a lil help, but in ways that makes my book look good and not desperate.)

Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry again.🥺

🥀

*Suga's Perspective*

We drove out and Jhope and Namjoon met us at the warehouse.

Xiumin and Minho stayed outside while Namjoon and Jhope stood around confusedly.

"Yoongi, what's happening here?" Namjoon turned to look at me perplexed.

"You'll learn." I said as we walked into the warehouse.

"It's empty." Jhope said.

"It's a decoy." Taemin cursed as he ran back to the car and Namjoon looked at us with raised eyebrows.

"Will anybody tell me what's happening here? Who's Y/n?"

I entered the car and beckoned them closer.

"If you don't want to have a lifetime of regret, get in now." Jin turned the car engine on and then suddenly turned it off.

"What happened?" I asked as Namjoon and Jhope got into their car with Xiumin and Minho.

"Wait." Jin whispered as he jumped out of the car and walked to the gravel outside of the warehouse.

"What happened?" I repeated impatiently.

"Dropped something?" Taemin asked as he hopped out and joined Jin.

He gasped loudly and my curiousity was killing me so I got out of the car too.

They both sat crouched by the dark grass.

There was a note pinned to the grass with a syringe.

"It's from Taehyung." Jin chuckled as he picked out.

"How do you know?" I asked as I bent down to take a look at the note.

"He was here. To help Y/n."

"How-"

"The phantom pens vibrate from magnetic energy when they're in proximity. He has removed the component of his Golden Black and left it in the needle." Jin couldn't stop smiling.

"What is written in there?" Kris asked impatiently.

"Open field. Countryside."

"He must have left it in a hurry."

"It's a clue. Let's leave. We could be running very late." Jin nodded as he took the syringe and got into the car.