⁰²⁶ | research project

⚠️Has a little bit of mature content⚠️

You're both just staring at each other and you don't know why but your hand won't move out of his hair. You can't even think straight.

You gulp slowly as your brain finally snaps into function and you snatch your hand away from his hair and tuck them under your bum to resist doing any more stupid mistakes.

"Sorry- I.. I just couldn't-"

"Resist yourself?" He flashes you a smirk, his voice almost inaudible. Your breath catches in your lungs and you shake your head blushing.

"There was a bug in your hair." You lie. You're mentally facepalming as you enter the abode of your mental palace's weaponry to equip yourself with anything that will help lessen the impact of this embarrassing incident.

"Hmm, gotta fix it. Did you get it out?" He asks, his voice still in a raunchy whisper that makes your insides twist with dark desire.
You slowly shake your head. His eyes are so dark and beautiful. Drenched with erotic magic.

He watches you with heavy lidded eyes, that are now trailing to your lips and then your neck. You're getting thoughts now.

Of his soft lips and all the places you'd like to feel him touch you.

So what happens next takes you by surprise, but doesn't make you realize the danger. The adrenaline pumping in your blood now is signalling for the fight and flight but, you slam the door in its face as Taehyung leans in and slowly licks your lips with the tip of his tongue, your lips barely touching.

You don't even know what's happening but, your mind is punctured at the moment. The wheel of thoughts are not spinning and you just feel the warm moist flesh of his tongue glide over your lips for what feels the longest and most beautiful second of your life.

Something different taps inside of you and you surprise your own self as you take his bottom lip between your teeth and tug aggressively.

"Y/N." He whispers against your lips, but the voice is coming from far far away, because you're so living in the moment.

"Y/n.." he places a hand on yours and gently squeezes it and your eyes fly open. "It's time to come back, hon'" he chuckles as he faces you, wheeling his chair a little.

What the heck?

He's watching you with amused eyes, a small smirk playing at the corner of his lips as he adjusts his legs and spreads them apart a little under the table.

"What happened?" You ask, going tomato red and hoping your mysterious illusion didn't show up in your behaviour while you were zoned out.

"Aside from you biting your own knuckle, nothing much. Might need a tetanus shot for that." He looks pointedly at your hand and then turns to the laptop as he loosens his silk black necktie a little.

He seems just as uneasy as you and you realize this therapy session has been going on only for a 15 minutes as you check the time, but time is crawling like an injured zombie on a treadmill street.

"Read this." He says. You peer into the screen and see 10 clauses.

A paragraph is typed on the top that reads,