⁰²⁵ | revised contract

unedited;

⚠️Disturbing content bro.⚠️

San Ji seemed to have a lot of fun with Leena and his smiles won't disappear as she finally leaves with Namjoon to celebrate his birthday.

You hand him a package and he instantly rips it open, uncovers the folds of the parchment paper and discovers a silk blue tie with grey tiny tiny stars on it.

In a heartbeat he puts it on and smiles, "Aww, our Y/N is becoming so thoughtful and nice, she literally bought me a tie." He croons to Leena.

"It's a warning, sis. Piss me off more in the future and I may use the same tie to strangle you."

"How sweet. Just what was missing and ardently needed on this auspicious day. A death threat." He says in a sarcastically sweet voice.

Leena laughs and pulls him out of the door and you go back to your laptop to work from home.

San Ji is busy watching the TV and then you realize Namjoon had left the contact number of the babysitter.

You twist in your chair and pull out the little card to examine it and smile absentmindedly.

Even on his birthday, he won't stop getting selfless as he digs out another way to help you.

You shake your head smiling as you read the name.

Kim&Chang

Reading the name makes you feel all sorts of tingly things. You realize, the therapy he gave you indeed helped in ridding yourself of those persistent nightmares and sleep paralysis.

But, something was bothering you.

Yesterday, he had called you and you never found out why.

You decide to ring him up.

After a lot of rings, you assume maybe he's in the middle of a therapy session with one of his clients.

Just imagining him being around another woman makes jealousy attack you with all its weapons in the core of your heart.

You know it's irrational to entertain such thoughts, but what's natural to feel will make its appearance. Who can stop it anyway?

Your vision is suddenly compromised or maybe you're seeing things, because it's day time, but the entire room suddenly grows dark.

You turn to switch the lights on and realize they're on.

Power outs? But, that rarely happens here.

You can't see anything and it makes your anxiety grow. You take your phone and turn on the flashlight.

As you throw the light randomly, the corner of the room hosts a shadow that sends a chill down your spine.

No. No.

You decide to ignore it as you slowly close the flap of the laptop that happens to show its reflection and decide to look down at your book and resume studying for your exam, instead.