The Train

After I sent the owl I soon got another letter back and it had a ticket for Platform 9 3/4.

I was confused a their was no such thing as a platform 9 3/4 and asked my mom/dad. They said they would explain in on the 1st of September. So on the day I was meant to go to Hogwarts I asked in the car. They said to wait. I did my waiting 11 years of it.

We parked and got out with my trolley in my hand I pushed it with one of my parents behind me the other leading the way.

We were now in between platforms 9 and 10. I asked once more and they told me we had to go through the wall of 9 I looked at them like they were crazy and then I remembered 'oh yeah magic duhhh.'

We went through and it was amazing different wizarding families hugging and kissing their children. The mist from the train was flowing everywhere.

I looked around amazed. It was so...cool. I quickly hugged my parents goodbye and gave them a kiss on the cheek and said "See ya Christmas break mum/dad" they waved goodbye as I got into a compartment by myself. I was writing in my journal:

September 1 1971

Today I get to go to Hogwarts. Yay! So far its been so well magical. It looks amazing and mystical

Then I heard a knock at the compartment door. There was a boy and girl. The girl had red hair and the boy with black shoulder length black greasy hair. They asked if they could sit in the compartment seeing a the others were full.

I, of course, said yes. They sat down and we started talking. The boys name was Severus and the girls Lily. Then I asked which house they wanted to be in. Lily said she didn't care and Severus said Slytherin.

He said he would be a disappointment if he wasn't. Me and Lily tried to cheer him up but it didn't help. I felt bad for making him feel bad so I gave him a hug.

The train came to a stop we all thought we were at Hogwarts and looked out the window but it was just field everywhere we were confused but then the Trolley Witch came and told us to hurry and get out.

Kids were all coming out of the compartments. We grabbed our stuff and left the train. Then it took off the trolley witch still on. I reached for her hand but it was too late.

The older kids (2-7) were letting first years ride on their brooms since none of the first years brought one.