Day 2: Butterbeer

I woke up facing Sev. He was cute sleeping. I stared at is beautiful hair. I got up and got dressed. "Hey Sev come on. It's time to wake up" I said as I softly shook him awake. "Mhm" He hum "Come on or your gonna miss the special trip." After I said that he jumped out of bed and put on his clothes. I couldn't contain my laughter the way he was suddenly up like that. It was priceless.

He started to blush. He hasn't realized that I was watching the whole time because he didn't bother going into the bathroom. I too started to blush. We decide we should go get everyone else up.

I got up everyone else except Lily who was already up. We went to this place. I think it was called The Three Broomsticks. We order 6 Butterbeers. We all sat down at this huge table. We all took all little sip.  Remus, Lily, and Severus all let out an Mhhmmm.

I can't believe they haven't had Butterbeer before. I mean I knew Lily hasn't but the other two I was surprised. You guys haven't had Butterbeer before? "They both shook theirs heads. "Nope" said Remus. "Not once" said Sev. "Wow I expected Lily but you two dang" was all I could say. We started to all talk and I noticed Sev and James short each other looks. Weird I thought. Anyways we all stayed there 'til it was almost dark.

"Today was fun" I said to Severus once we got back to our room. "Yes yes it was indeed" he replied. "Ummm so I was wondering if high maybe once we are by ourselves if you might want to go check out the Shrieking Shack" I suggested. "Yeah sure I've been wanting to see why it's haunted anyways." Eeeek I was going to go to a haunted shack with my crush. Best. Day. Every.

A/N

I'm sorry this is so short I'm just really tired and I want to sleep. It's literally 11:27 pm rn sooo I really want to sleep I can only update at night so it's kinda hard for me well bye my Sevvy Wevvy lovers