The Fight

I woke up on the floor wondering how I got here. I remembered what happened it was winter break and I got to spend it with my friends. I yawned and crawled out of the fort. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed three bowls with the cereal from the cabinet. 

I poured Pixie Puffs into each of the bowls. I grabbed the milk and poured some into it. I walked back to the fort and shoke Remus and Severus awake. "Wake up sleepyheads" I said still shaking them. "I'm up! I'm up" they said sitting straight up at the same time I giggled at them.

"What" they said looking at each other "Hey stop" I was on the ground laughing. They both looked away and grumbled. I was still laying on the ground in an uncontrollable laughter. "I made you guys breakfast" I said between laughs. 

"What'd you make" Severus asked "Cereal" said Remus. "How'd you know" Severus asked. "I can smell it" he said blankly. "Let's go eat" I said after I finally stopped laughing. We sat down and ate with the cereal a little soggy. 

I put my bowl in the  sink along with the spoon with the two boys behind me. I looked outside and saw the snow glowing across the street with the sunrise hitting against it. "Want to go play outside" I asked them excitedly. "Sure" "Yeah" they said. I found my snow gear and gave them the extra. 

We walked outside and I felt the cold air brush across my cheek. My body warmed at the feeling for some odd reason. Remus and Severus were taking in the view looking around mouths agape. I grabbed the snow in my mitten and shaped it into a ball.

"Hey" exclaimed Severus. "What" asked Remus looking at him confused. I formed another snowball and threw it at Remus "Ouch what was that for" Remus said looking at me. "Oh you know just a," I said forming a snow wall. "Snowball fight!" I  said ducking behind the snow wall.

I balled a pile of snowballs into a pile behind the wall. I threw at least twelve snowballs at them with them both ducking and moving around dodging them.

I saw a snowball came flying towards my face. I stared at it in shock for a second before I ducked behind the wall. "Who threw that" I said playfully.

They pointed at each other and I laughed. I threw a snowball at each of them and they jumped out of the way. "Hey" Sev said. I ducked behind the wall waiting for them to attack.

After about thirty seconds I looked up to see another wall twice the size of mine. I saw as two heads poked up and throw snowballs at me.

As I was about to throw another snowball I heard my mum/dad call "(Y/N), Severus, Remus?" I ran back inside dodging the last snowballs flying towards me.

"Yeah" I said walking in and taking off my beanie. "You scared me don't go out without asking" he/she reprimanded. "Sorry" I said hugging him/her. "Yeah Mrs./Ms./Mr. (L/N)"Remus asked. "Nothing I was just worried" he/she said letting me go.

"Hey want to go play Gobstones" I asked as Sev came in. "Sure" they said and we ran up to my room. I pulled it out of my closet and we played for a few hours. "Lunch" called my mum/dad. I ran to the bathroom and washed my hands.

We ate grilled cheese and tomato/chicken soup. "Who won" my mum/dad asked. We all gave him/her a confused look. "The snowball fight" he/she laughed. "(Y/N)"Sev said pointing at me. "Yeah she didn't get hit at all" Remus pitched in.

"Awwhh thank you guys" I said blushing a little. We finished eating and played a muggle game called Monopoly. My mum/dad won. "Can we go to Diagon Alley" I asked wanting to buy a few presents.

"Sure, when'd you want to go" my mum/dad asked. "How about 4 o'clock" I replied. "Okay get ready" he/she said. I ran upstairs and grabbed all the money from the loose plank on my floor. I put it in the large/medium/small bag I had on the dresser. 

I ran back downstairs and put my bag in the kitchen. "I'm ready" I told my mum/dad. "Okay make sure Remus and Severus are ready" "Okay" I said running to the living room to tell Remus and Sev.

They were sitting on the couch having a staring contest. I walked around the couch and sat on the floor watching them. The battle want on for a few minutes until Sev blinked. "Get ready for Diagon Alley" I said to them. "Okay" they said getting up. "We're flooing" I told them

~A few minutes later (Brought to you by another lazy author)~

"Okay kids let's go" my mum/dad called. We all ran into the kitchen and I grabbed my bag. 'Two days' I reminded myself. I grabbed a handful of floo powder and walked into our fireplace.

I closed my eyes shut tightly. "Diagon Alley" I said firmly throwing down the floo powder. I opened them to see the small hustle and bustle of the street. I sighed in relief that I wasn't somewhere else.

I stepped out of the fireplace and waited for everyone else. First popped Remus, then Severus, and finally my mum/dad. "Everyone here" he/she asked we all nodded our heads. "Lets go" he/she said cheerfully.

We all split up so we could buy each other presents. I bought my mum/dad a gold bracelet. I got Remus a book by his favourite author. I got Sev a potions kit with everything to make advance potions.

We met up at the shop me and my mum/dad always go to get butterbeer. "Four butterbeers please" my mum/dad says politely when the server came to our table.

He came back with 4 butterbeers. We drank them and  left a tip.We apperated back home. We ate dinner and went to sleep except for me. I stayed up late wrapping my gifts and went to bed at 12:36.