Packing(Lime)

A/N
There is lime in this chapter. This is what lime (and lemon) is: Lemon is smut. Its where they go into intercourse and will that jazz. Lime is where they start going into lemon, but don't actually. Lime is usually used for kissing/biting necks, hot makeout scenes, and ALMOST going into lemon but not actually.This is h4zelclouds definition. Also this might be the longest chapter I ever write.

I woke up to someone crawling out of the room. I looked to the right of me and saw Severus sound asleep. I felt our hands still interlocked with one another. 

I smiled and snuggled up next to him. I leaned into his chest feeling his heartbeat. "You know I'm awake" Sev said in a low voice.

"No" I said slightly startled "But I don't care" I looked up into his still dark amber eyes. "They're beautiful" I said confusing him "Your eyes"

He hummed in response "What are they now" he asked curiosity filling his voice. "Still a dark amber maybe a little darker" I said. I leaned up to give him a little kiss.

"C'mon we have to up pack" I said with a hint of sadness in my voice. "Okay" he said sitting up. He looked down at our hands still holding onto one another and chuckled.

I sat up with him smiling like it was the only thing I could do. He leaned over kissing me longer. I melted into the kiss using my free hand to wrap around his neck.

I pulled away panting. I leaned my forehead against his with my nose barely touching his. I was still smiling like a goofball. We broke apart our heads when we heard a noise at the door. 

"You two better not be snogging" Remus said. I giggled "Your fine to come in" I said leaning my head on Sev's shoulder. "Good" he said crawling in "We have to pack you know"

"I'm quite aware" I said "Also you two look cute together" He added. I saw as Sev smiled a little. I was glad he was happy. "We'd better get packed up" Sev said.

I didn't want to let go so we crawled out of the room together.I heard Remus chuckle "You two are hopeless"  he said making us laugh. We packed next to each other and ate still holding hands.

"And when do you two plan on getting dressed" snickered Remus. "Oooo maybe (Y/N) can put on a show for you Sev" he teased making us both blush madly.

"Remus!" He exclaimed making Remus laugh even harder. I smirked "Maybe I can" I said sitting on Sev's lap making him blush even harder.

"I'm going to leave now" Remus said standing up and walking out with embarrassment written across his face. Me and Sev burst out laughing after he was out of earshot.

"But could you give me a show" he teased. "Sev" I giggled. He stood up slowly giving me the chance to get off.

He spun me around using the hands that never wanted to let go of. He pulled me to him so my back was against his chest.  We dance with no music like that for five minutes until Remus came over and teased us.

"Remus I swear to Merlin I will kill you" I yelled after he ran away. I tried going after him but Sev held me back. "(Y/N) calm down it's okay" he laughed.

His laugh always made me smile it was so cute. "You're adorable" I said turning around to face him. I leaned my head into his chest and sighed happily.

"You're the adorable one" he said using his free hand to grab my waist. I looked up at him as we continued dancing. He stopped putting his forehead against mine with our noses barely touching.

I stood on my tip toes and gave him a small kiss. I put my foot back on the ground and watched him smile. "I love you (Y/N)" he whispered into my ear.