Day 3: Goodbye

I woke up cuddling next to Sev. He was sleeping. I was looking at his beautiful hair and lips every inch of him was gorgeous. Then I was looking into his eyes. I felt like staring into them for hours. "Good morning my love" He whispered. Even tho we weren't really together or anything we were closer than ever. "Good morning" I said back. He brushed my (H/L) back behind my ears.

"Shouldn't we be getting ready to say goodbye to Lils and...Potter?" He said reluctant at James' name. I still thought it was weird he despised him. I got dressed in the bathroom while Sev was in the room. I decided to put on some light makeup while waiting for him too finish.

We woke everyone up and ate breakfast together. We all decided we should get a gift for Lily and James. Seeing how prideful and all he was I can see why  Severus doesn't want them together. We got James and figurine of the Quidditch pitch with each player holding there ball. We got Lily a plant and a scarf. After giving it to them we all got sweets and ate them together.

We played one last game of  wizard chess. Of course Lily beat James then she beat Sirius I beat everyone but Lily and Severus. We all got gave them a big hug and wished them good luck. After they left the day was pretty uneventful so we just curled up next to each other and feel asleep