New Year's Eve

A/N
I haven't been updating because I've been busy so I can't update tomorrow and probably Saturday

(Y/n)'(s) POV

I was finishing the soup I grabbed from lunch. Severus was off talking to Slughorn about his club. I walked back to the common room and looked through my clothes.

The gryffindors were throwing a party for New Year's. I found a nice black skirt and a matching blouse. It was more of a casual party considering it is in a common room.

I waited for Sev to finish getting ready. He came down wearing a white shirt and black pants. The shirt was tucked in and he looked amazing.

I linked my arm to his and we headed to the common room. "You look lovely dear" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed a little "Your the lovely one" he said.

We arrived at the portrait. "Hello Miss" I said greeting The Fat Lady. "Why hello y/n and whose this lovely boy with you" she asked. "His names Severus " I said "And he's my boyfriend."

"Awww you two look cute together now come on I won't keep you two any longer" she said swinging open "Thank you" I said walking in. The common room was crazy.

I watched as kids chugged cups of something of which I thought was pumpkin juice considering it would be hard to sneak whiskey into Hogwarts.

We were the only slytherins which made me a little nervous. I told Sev I'd be right back and went to go sit next to Lily. "So where are those four troublemakers" She pointed at a drink James, Sirius, and surprisingly Remus.

James and Sirius were snogging on a couch while Remus seemed to be cheering them on. They were surrounded by a few other other kids I didn't know.

I walked over to a table and grabbed a cup. I drank all of it right there after that I may or may not have downed a few more before going to look for Sev.

I stumbled around looking for him when I found him comforting a sobbing 2nd year. "Heyyyy Sevvvv" I said plopping down next to him. Most of the night was a blur to me.

Severus' POV

"Heyyyy Sevvvv" I heard as someone say down next to me. I turned to see a drunk y/n. The kid I was comforting got up to go find some hufflepuffs.

"y/n why are you drunk" I asked staring at her beautiful h/c hair. "IIIIIII didddn'tttt knooooow it wasss firrrre whiskeeeeeey" she slurred. I sighed

"C'mon let's take you to the common room" I said about to stand up. Instead she swung herself on me. I looked in her (e/c) eyes. She smirked kissing me hard. I kissed back a little before pushing her off.

She just got back on me and tried to kiss me again. "Y/n as much as I know you know I want this I can't your drunk" I did really want this it was the only way I would know for sure if her and I were meant to be.

I picked her up as she kicked and drunkenly begged me to put her down. After I wouldn't put her down she grabbed on my shirt. "Pleaseeeeeeee" she begged

"No you are drunk" I said as we came to our common room. The portrait took one good look at us and swung open. I set her on the couch and was about to go get Narcissa when y/n pulled me on top of her.

I tried to get up but she just pulled me closer until we were inches apart. As much as I was tempted I couldn't it was wrong. I grabbed her arm and gently removed the hand that was gripping onto me.

This time I backed away and tied her to the couch with a spell. I walked up to the boys dormitory and opened the door. I saw saw Lucius and Narcissa snogging and getting a little heated.