Day 4: Never have I ever

What a day was yesterday. I'm still sad we had to say goodbye to Lils and James. I got up and got dressed then woke up Sev. Wow he really liked to sleep didn't he. "Sev come on wake up I have a game we can play with the other guys" I said while shaking him awake. "Ugggghhhhh fine" he muttered "Whats the game?"

"Oh you know just a nice friendly game of- wait you'll just have to wait and see" I said crossing my arms. He reluctantly got up and got ready. I went to wake up Remus and Sirius.

We all sat down and talked until I announced "Ok you children we are playing Never have I ever" I said with a smirk on my face.With a triumphant look Sev said "So that's what you were talking about earlier."

(For anyone who doesn't know how to play never have I ever basically one person says they've never done something and then if you or someone else has done it you take a drink. It is most commonly known as a drinking game but in this instance it's just butterbeer)

"Well who's going first?" I questioned them. "How about Black" said Sev. "Ok Sirius go" I told him. "Hmmmmm oh I know one Never have I ever kissed a girl" he said. Sev took a drink yet Remus didn't. Weird. "WAIT WHO'D YOU KISS?" said Sirius obviously surprised. "None of your business Black" Sev snapped back crossing his arms. "Oh come on just tell us" Remus said. "Hmmmm maybe later." Wow how could Remus change his mind just like that. I wonder why Sev has something against at least Sirius, Remus, and James.

"Wait (Y/N) Who did you kiss" questioned Remus. Dammit he was too smart for his own good. "Well uhh" I began " You know him and high he's not in your house and that's all I'll say" "Wait are you two..." he trailed. "What no I mean I'd rather not say because I'm not sure if this certain someone would like it." I said with a frown on my face

"Ok I'll go next" said Sev. "Never have I ever kissed a boy" said Sev. Everyone but Sev took a drink. I looked at Remus and Sirius and said " So you two" with a smirk peeled across my face. "No of course not" they said at the same time.

"Wait (Y/N) Who did you kiss" questioned Remus. Dammit he was too smart for his own good. "Well uhh" I began " You know him and high he's not in your house and that's all I'll say" "Wait are you two..." he trailed. "What no I mean I'd rather not say because I'm not sure if this certain someone would like it." I said with a frown on my face.

"Suppose I'll go next" said Remus "Never have I ever not learned a spell by the end of class" Sirius took a slurp of his butterbeer. Wow bet he'll fail. Then again he has Remus. Well that one was a quick round

"Ok I guess it's my turn them" I said. "Ummm never have I ever not read a book in the morning" and of course Sirius took a swig of his butterbeer. We all looked at him with a scolding look. "Tsk tsk tsk" "That's bad" "I mean I kinda expected it anyways" we all said to him at once. He was astonished "You guys all read books it the morning? I didn't know I was surround by nerds." After he said that I slapped him right in the back of his head. "Yesh sorry love didn't mean to get you all tangled" he said rubbing the back of his head.

"LOVE?!" I shouted at him "WHAT IS THAT A FANTASY OF YOURS! IF SO IT'LL STAY A FANTASY! I WOULD NEVER LOVE A LITTLE-LITTLE BITCH LIKE YOU! I GET REMUS BUT YOU! I'M DONE" I shouted standing up and shoving my chair in.

I ran out the little building pulling my jacket closer to me as I fled the scene. It was freezing cold down here. I hurried back to the hotel we were staying in and decided to get a little mischievous and destroy Sirius' side of the room. I knew Remus didn't deserve his side trashed.

I knew I was being a little extra but I didn't care. I was so mad he would even consider me as his love. It was disgusting and quite riddikulus. I don't know why I was so mad. I plopped down on the bed and sighed why did life have to be so hard. I heard a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I said. "It's me Sev can I come in?" "Yeah sure" I said obviously a little upset.

He came and sat down next to me. "I know what he did was wrong and I will never forgive him." He started. "I'm just mad he would even consider me his 'love' it's just utterly disgusting." I said leaning into his shoulder sighing.

I looked up at him and into his eyes. I think it might have been because of the emotional state I was in but, I  leaned up and put his lips to mine grabbing onto his hair ruffling my hands. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him and  we got into a heated a passionate kiss. The feeling of his lips against mine was amazing. He was the first to pull away.

We were about to get into another one but there was a knock on the door. "Who is it" Sev said. "Sirius I came to apologize to (Y/N)." I got up and opened the door. "Listen I'm really sorry. It's just how I talk I didn't mean it like that." He said with sincerity. "I-I'm sorry too I overreacted over something I shouldn't have"

"Still friends?"

"Still friends"

After that it was well after dark so we decided call it a night. Me and Sev for in our pajamas and me snuggled next to each other. What a day. I thought to myself what a day indeed.

A/N
Thank you guys so much for almost 90 reads I'm glad so many people enjoy this I love writing it this is like a dream come true well is like 11:30 pm here so I'm probably gonna read a book and sleep bye my Sevvy Wevvy lovers (I will take requests if you want another Harry potter character x reader even if it's Voldy)