Sorry

A/N
Special thanks to Im_the_baby03 for helping me pick a plot for the summer. Please follow and check out her books!

I woke up laying on the ground next to Remus dress in a comfy oversized sweater and sweatpants.

I looked around and Sev was leaning against a nearby tree watching us. I looked up at him and smiled.

I tried to stand up but had to lean against the tree. I was sore but I had gotten used to it within the last few months.

Sev walked over to me "You okay," he asked. I hummed in response. "Yeah. Who're these clothes?" I asked.

"M-mine" he stuttered. I smiled "They're comfy," I said hugging him. He was as red as a tomato but hugged back.

"Merlin Sev you're so cute," I said as we broke away from the hug.

"You know werewolves are only harmful to humans so maybe I could become an animgi and help Remus during the summer," Sev suggested.

"That would be amazing," I said. I gave him a small kiss before Remus started to stir.

Remus was wearing a plain grey shirt and jeans that were a little too big on him.

He woke up and looked around before his eyes landed on us standing next to each other.

I walked over to him and reached my hand out. He groaned as he sat up and took my hand.

"Thanks, y/n," he said. We all walked back to Remus' and dropped him off. "So what are we going to tell Jack," Sev asked.

"Honestly, I don't know I might just tell him the truth." I sighed. He hummed in response.

He stopped walked and I turned around almost immediately. "You know we don't have to go back immediately," he said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.

I smiled "Maybe," I said standing on my tiptoes to kiss him.

I wrapped my hands around his neck before swiping his bottom lip asking for entrance which he granted.

We fought for dominance to which I won. I explored every inch of his mouth. I pulled away for a breath.

"Merlin you're perfect," He breathed. I put a hand on his cheek "You're the perfect one" I said kissing him again.

This time he asked for entrance to which I denied to tease him. He bit my bottom lip and I gasped.

He took advantage and slipped his tongue in my mouth. I didn't bother fighting and let him explore.

He immediately went for my gums leaving me no chose but to moan into the kiss. I could feel him smirk into the kiss.

I pulled away once more for another breath. "We should probably go back, I muttered. "Yeah," he said giving me one last small kiss.

We went back to the window to see if they were still sleeping. I told Sev to wait a bit to the side.

I peeked through the window and Lily had just grabbed the note and Jack was still fast asleep.

I tapped on the window alerting her we were back. "Y/n?" She asked in a whisper.

I nodded and pulled Sev by the collar in front of the window. She looked at me confused and I signalled towards the note.

She quickly read it and walked over to the window. She opened it "Sev this letter is so vague what were you doing last night," she asked.

"I wish I was doing y/n," said Sev's voice in my head. I accidentally read his mind again. I could feel the blush cover my face like a fire.