Fluff

A/N
This is honestly more fluff than chapter this book is too long so it'll probably end soon.

I awoke to Sev moving underneath my arms. "Are you up," I asked in a whisper.

"Yeah," he said in a hoarse voice turning towards me. "Are you okay" I asked.

"Yeah," he said sadly with tears welling up in his eyes. He hugged me tightly and sobbed into my chest.

"I'm so sorry," he said. "You have nothing to be sorry about," I whispered softly as he continued crying in my chest.

He stopped after a few minutes and looked up at me. I wiped the few tears left on his cheek.

"I'll love you forever. Don't ever forget that," I said. "I love you to y/n," he said giving me a soft kiss.

I gave him a small smile as he removes his lips from mine.

"Merlin I'm so lucky to have you," he said burying his head in the crook of my neck. "Me too," I muttered.

After he fell asleep the door creaked open. I slipped Sev's hands off me and walked over to the door.

Mum/Dad was standing there. "I have good news and bad news," he/she whispered. "We have a good case against his dad but he'll have to testify"

"He can barely tell me about it how's he going to tell a room full of strangers," I asked whispering.

"We can cast a spell or get him prepared, but for this awful man to be put up for good he has to testify," he/she said.

I bit my bottom lip in fury out wasn't fair to Sev. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"I-I'll tell him when he wakes up again," I said shutting the door. I slid down the back of the door and put my knees to my face.

It wasn't at all fair to Sev. I looked at him, he was sleeping so peacefully. I brought my head back to my knees and sobbed silently.

Come on y/n you have to be stronger than this. Stronger for Sev and stronger than him.

I wiped the tears off my face and laid back down with Sev. I gave him a kiss on his forehead as I settled into the bed.

He gave a small smile. "Are you okay," he asked. "Y-yeah why wouldn't I be," I stuttered.

"I heard you crying over by the door," he said opening his eyes to look at me. I could tell my eyes were red and puffy.

"What's wrong," he asked softly. "It's just that y-you have to t-testify for h-him to go a-away for good," I stuttered tears began rolling down my face.

"I-I'll do it," he said. "If he'll be gone then I'm doing it" "But, won't it be hard," I said wiping the tears that stopped.

He nodded "If he's gone I won't have to worry about him anymore," he said. "You're right," I said hugging him.

We stayed like this for a few minutes before mum/dad called us. "Y/n, Severus, time to eat," he/she called.

We got up reluctantly and got dressed. Sev grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

I smiled up at him and he kissed me. "C'mon let's go eat," I said pulling away. He kept one arm around my waist as we sat down.

We ate bacon, eggs, and toast. "You'll testify on June 26," mum/dad said. Sev nodded finishing the last of his eggs.

"I have to go to work but I'll see you two later," mum/dad said giving us each a kiss on the forehead.

Sev got up and put his plate in the sink. I did the the same finishing a few moments after him.