Day 7: See you again

I woke up to a big yawn. "G'morning (Y/N)." I heard Sev say. "Good morning Sev" I replied sleepily.  I groaned. "What what's wrong" Sev said rushing to my side. "They have to leave today" I said with a pouting face. "Oh...Yeah" Sev said with a bit of sorrow in his voice. We got dressed and I put on the necklace he gave to me yesterday.

"Hey I'm gonna go wake the two up ok?" I heard Severus call to me. "Ok" I shouted back. Then a picture of him in his pajamas crossed my mind. Him with his green soft pants and no shirt. "Damn it why does Sev have to be so god damn hot" I said to myself. "What was that you said" Sev walked into the room with a smirk plastered across his face.

"N-nothing" I said with a crimson blush appearing on my face. "I know you won't admit it but thanks." He said with a little blush appearing on his face too. I was trying so hard to resist the urge to run over there and kiss him. "We should head down there to meet Remus and Sirius. It is our last day with them after all." he said "Ok lets go but I call sitting next to Remus." I said

We all sat down at to eat breakfast. For some reason Remus seemed in a rush. He hurriedly ate his food. I thought he was going to choke. "Hey hey hey Remus slow down" I said calmly to him. "Sorry.....Its just......today's.......the full.....moon" he said between bites. He continued to eat fast even though I warned him he would choke.

"Hey!" I said to him taking the plate and sliding it across the table. "Slow. Down." I said to him so he would understand. "Fine ok I'll slow down just give me my food (Y/N)." He said reaching for the plate. "Nah-ah-ah" I said to him. "Please may I have my food ma'am" he said rolling his eyes. I smirked and slide him his plate. "There" I said.

"So guys I was wondering..." siad Remus. "If we could do something when we all get back to Hogwarts." "Ok what is it?" I questioned. "Well we are going to pull off the biggest heist Hogsmeade has ever seen." I looked at him with my mouth ajar. This was very unlikely of Remus so I was a bit suspicious. "What are we taking" Sirius said a smirk on his face.

"Well" started Remus. Then he changed his voice to a whisper. "We're taking candy from Honeydukes. But I have a task for each of you. Sirius you find a small bag that can open wide." Sirius nodded. "Severus you do research with me to see how to enlarge the inside of bag. At that point I ran upstairs and grabbed one of my books. I ran back downstairs and handed Remus the book "Page 934" I said. "(Y/N) you cast the spell." He said as he handed me back the book. 

"Ok what are we going to do today since it's me and Sirius' are leaving" he said with a sad smile on his face. "Well I have something we can do but it'll take a month" I said with a sirius look. "Remus I was looking up your...condition and you are only harmful to humans. So if we turn into Animagi we can help you to control yourself." I said looking him in his eyes which were glimmering in hope. "R-r-really? You guys would do that for me?" He asked. 

"Of course there's no one I'd rather be with." I said with a huge grin spreading from each side, but I whispered to him "except maybe Sev" feeling a little blush floating onto my face. He giggled. Then I heard the voice again "Of course I knew her crush was Remus. They were probably just pity kisses that she gave me."

Now I could tell whos voices were in my head. Sev's I felt so sad he thought so horribly about himself. I scooched over to him, hugged him, and said "Hey those weren't pity kisses-" "Hey you two lovebirds come on were gonna go get some butterbeer you coming?" I heard Sirius call          "L-lovebirds" Sev stammered "N-no, just friends." he finished

My head hung low. I guess we are just friends. I had a small frown for the rest of the day. Sev asked me what was wrong and I felt like bursting out crying but I knew better. "Nothing" I said to him in a depressing voice. "Hey Rem" he called Uggghhh doesn't he know somethings are not to be messes with. "Yeah, whats up" Remus said making Sirius lead the way. Severus used his head and nudged it in my direction. "Can you talk to her. " he said his voice filled with concern. "Yeah of course" Then he headed for my direction. 

He pulled us into an alley. "Hey whats wrong and don't lie I can tell if you are or not" he said crossing his arms. "Fine" I said tears threatening to come out. "It's S-sev." I choked clearly distressed. "Earlier S-sirius came in a-after you g-guys left..." I stopped and couldn't stop crying. "I w-was hugging h-him and Sirius came in a-and s-said you two loveb-birds come on a-and Sev s-said we-we weren't." At that point I had tears flowing out of my eyes.

"Hey it's ok" I heard Remus' soft voice. "What'll make you feel better" he said wiping off the tears. "K-kiss" was all I could say. I really wanted to feel Severus' soft lips against mine. I closed my eyes imagining it all. Before I knew it I felt a pair of lips brush mine. I figured Remus got Severus. I didn't dare look. 

We were there for a good 30 seconds kissing Sev pushing me against the wall. Yet, somehow this felt different though. Different from Severus' so I decided to take a peak at him. Instead I saw a sandy haired boy. I pulled away. "R-remus how could you. You took advantage of my vulnerability. I thought you were better than that" I said my heart wrenched. 

"No wait I can-" He started "Save it" I said letting tears fly down my face as I ran back to the rooms we were staying at. "(Y/N)! WAIT PLEASE I CAN EXPLAIN!" I heard Remus call behind me. I wasn't ready to lose my best friend. I sat in the room on the bed head in hands crying until I heard a knock at the door. 

(Y/N)" said a sad voice. Remus. "Please let me explain" he whimpered "NO" I yelled back. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE SEV! YOU DECEIVED ME FOR WHAT YOUR OWN PLEASURE!" I ran to the bathroom and cried even harder. "No (Y/N). Not for me. It was a dare. Sirius dared me to. He called me a chicken and started to dance around.He even threatened that if I didn't he would tell everyone" I walked out the bathroom and leaned against the door. 

"Oh Remus I'm sorry" I said opening the door to see him standing there tears rolling down his face. I encircled him with a hug. I expected him to just  do nothing but instead he hugged me back. "He also told me to ask if you liked it" he said his face covered in blush. "It was...actually nice" I said blushing a little.  I hugged him again feeling horrible I treated him like that "Where are the other two" I asked still embraced in the hug. "They don't know" he murmured.

"Okay lets keep it like that for now" I said finally letting him go. "I'm sorry" I said again feeling bad I had wasted most of his day on me. "You have nothing to apologize for" he said in a sweet voice. "Yes I do" I responded "I wasted most of your day with my crap"  tears threatening to fall again. "There's no other way I spend my day then chasing after my ma-" "Hey guys where were you" I heard Sev call. "Yeah we waited for ages" said Sirius. I immediately started to apologize.

"At least I got to have my first kiss with my mate"  I heard a familiar voice and I smiled. "Okay which one of you had your first kiss today?" I asked to the guys. Remus slowly raised his hand. "No way dude who'd you kiss?" Sirius asked. His face was now crimson red. "Hey uhhh look at the time we should be getting ready to leave Sirius. Full moon remember." he said sweating a little. I giggled looking a him giving him an I won't tell look.  "Wait Remus can I talk to you in private?" I asked. "Yeah sure" he said walking with me away from Sev and Sirius. 

"What's a mate" I asked curiously. "Well...it's kind of a werewolf thing. Wait how did you know I had my first kiss and I never said mate" He questioned. "Sometimes I get these weird voices in my head and they will be  of the people around me and something they didn't say out loud-" "OMG" he interrupted "That means your a mind reader" "That doesn't make any sense though 1. I never learned 2. No one in my family has 3. How would that be possible." "REMUS" I heard Sirius call. "COME PACK YOUR SHI- STUFF I MEAN" "Well duty calls" he said running down the hall, but not before giving me and kiss on  the forehead.

"So what was that about" I heard someone mutter as I got in my room. "What do you mean" I said ready to fight. "You can lower your wand its just me." and I watched as a figure emerged from the bathroom. Thank Merlin it was only Sev. "N-nothing" I lied. "(Y/N) tell the truth" he said in a stern voice. "No" I refused. "Fine I'll leave you alone about it." A sigh of  relief escaped my mouth. "Thank you " I said to him. 

By the time we were done with talking they were ready to go. Sirius was already waiting but Remus came back to say bye one last time. He side hugged Sev. Then he came over to me of course everyone had to be taller than me. So when I gave him a hug I was clutching onto his chest. "Bye Remus" I whispered to him. "Bye (Y/N) See you again soon" he whispered back and I could have sworn he said mate after soon.

After they left I got dressed into my nightgown. I was thin and quite see through but I didn't mind. It was just Severus I was with after all. I fell asleep in our armchair reading a book by the fire, yet the last thing I remember was something grabbing me up gently and kissing me. If only I hadn't fallen asleep.