Classes

I woke up by someone's alarm clock going off which kind of annoyed me. I sleepily got up and got dressed. I went down to the Common room to find Severus reading a book I decided to give him a little scare.

I snuck up next to the couch he was in and I came up behind him and popped our yelling boo and he almost dropped the book. I kept laughing his face was priceless.

After I stopped laughing I sat down next to him and I asked "Hey Sev what are you reading?" He showed me the title of the book. It read 'Advanced Potions'. "I see what class your looking forward to"I ruffled his hair in a playful way as I said it. I curled up in his lap and read it with him.

As other people started to come down to the common room I suggested we go to the great hall. He gladly accepted and on the way we talked about our first day of classes. We were both looking forward to Potions.

We turned the corner and sat down at the table. Only one professor was up at the time. I was pretty sure it was Dumbledore the Deputy Headmaster and transfiguration teacher. He came down and greeted us and handed us out times tables. Me and Sev had the same schedule.

I was overjoyed because I only knew one other slytherin. I got lost in my thoughts thinking about Severus and how he's so cute when he gets mad. "(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" Sev was waving his hand in front of my face. "Sorry I zoned out."

"It's okay," he said. Other people started to fill the hall so we decided to take a look around the school.

We took a walk by a forest I saw a hut in the distance and wondered who lived in it. We headed to class and had a fun day. We were in the common room doing our homework and sharing facts. I looked up at him and stared at him until he looked up and we were staring into each others eyes. His eyes we're perfect.

Wait did I just think what I think I thought. We stayed like that for a bit until someone walked in. We finished our homework a little flustered and decided to sit by the fire. We were sitting on the opposite side of the room from the fire so we were freezing.

We took the same green and silver blanket and cuddled up. We were talking until someone came up behind is and said "Hey you two lovebirds" I heard a purring tone. Lucicus. Was my first thought We both at the same time said "Who said we were lovebirds?!" We laughed after because we said it at the same time.

"Oh just almost every Slytherin first year. Lily, Potter, Pettigrew, Black, and Lupin."

"Oh"I said I was at a loss for words. He chuckled "I'm not surprised you two look cute together." "Well I'm off" he said as he walked out. We looked at each other then looked away I felt a parade of blush arising on my face. I ruffled Sev's hair again and this time he laughs. I stopped and smiled at him. He smiled back and I fell asleep on his shoulder.