Lily

The next day I woke up to a girl shaking me awake. I was confused to who it was. She said "Wake up hurry or you'll misses breakfast!" After she said that I started to run around getting ready. She said her name was Narcissa. I thanked her for waking me up. I asked her about Sev and she said Lucious woke him up. We ran to breakfast to eat.

I say down waiting for Severus. Just then I saw Lily walking my way. She came over and asked me if I saw anyone I like so far. I was reluctant to say Sev but told her anyways agree looked overjoyed. I was confused but she said "Oh you'll find out later" with a smirk on her face.

I ate breakfast while talking to Sec and Narcissa. We were waking to class when Narcissa said she had to go catch up to someone. Me and Severus were talking about classes until we got separated in the crowd . I have to admit I was getting worried. I was looking around for him until someone grabbed me.

I was startled as they pulled me into a broom closet. It was too dark to see who it was. They put a spell on me I couldn't tell what spell though. They pushed me back out into the overcrowded halls. I decided to just focused on finding Sev. I decided he was probably in the Common room.

I found he was reading a book. I rushed over and have him a big hug. He looked shocked and then started to blush a bit. I giggled and plopped down next to him. He said "What was that for?" in a curious voice.

I was about to say "I missed you" but decided to say "Because your my best friend" but when I write to say it nothing came out. No noise. OMG was it that spell earlier? I took out one of the spell books my mum got me. I flipped through the pages until I found the spell on page 394.

I pointed at the spell. It was the Lip-Lock jinx. Oh no I said to myself. Sev wired were wide open. "Who?" he said. I gave him a confused look. He looked down and said "Who is it that you like?" I avoided looking at him and blushed. I felt his hands grab my chin and face him towards me.

I blushed even harder. I found a piece of parchment  and wrote um I'd rather not say.... The head of the house came and told us out was time too had to our dormitories. He said "We have a big day ahead of us." I shot him a confused look but he just smirked. I wonder what's happening tomorrow.