2k Reads Special/End

A/N
I just got 2k reads so thank you guys so much. I legit thought I would get to like twenty reads max. I decided I should make a little special. If you want smut and can write it I just didn't really feel like it. This is placed a few years after the second war. Enjoy!

I woke up to something crawling on top of me and my husband. "Grace, is that you," I mumbled.

"Mhm," replied the small voice as our youngest daughter laid to where her head was pressing against my stomach.

I rubbed the top of her head gently. "Why don't you cuddle with one of your brothers," I asked.

"Fine," she said crawling back out. I waited for the door to click shut. I wrapped hands right arm around Severus' waist.

He mumbled something incomprehensible. I put my head in the crook of his neck. "Good morning love," I whispered.

"G'morning" he whispered back turning to me. He smiled sleepily at me putting a hand on my cheek.

He kissed me softly and slowly. "Mum, Dad, we're hungry," called three voices. "I guess that's our cue," I said pulling away.

I got out of bed stretching and walked to the door. We made French toast for each of the kids and ourselves.

I loved cooking with Severus especially for the kids. "Hank chu," the twins said with a mouthful of food.

"Thank you mummy and daddy," Grace said smiling at us kicking her feet softly. "You're welcome," Severus and I said simultaneously.

We finished our breakfast. "Today we have to go get your supplies," I said alerting the two eldest.

"Can I come too," Grace asked looking at me with puppy eyes. "Okay," Sev said walking behind me and putting a hand on my shoulder.

I smiled at him and gave him a small kiss. Grace was looking at us with a huge smile about to burst.

Aiden and Oliver were sitting on the couch pretending to gag and then laughing at each other. "C'mon kids we're flooing," I said.

"Aiden Oliver you two first. " The two black hair resembling Sev's and e/c eyes like mine. They both had flooed and it was Grace's turn.

"You sure you got this," I asked her. She nodded and took a handful of floo powder. "Diagon Alley," she said throwing it at her feet.

Grace looked more like me. She resembled my h/c and Sev's amber eyes. Severus was the next to go.

"I'll see you in a bit," he said giving me a lingering kiss. "See you too," I said before he flooed.

I grabbed a handful and went myself. We got all their supplies and butterbeer after.

I want to keep the tradition of getting butterbeer when in Diagon Alley. I was sitting with Severus on the couch with the kids fast asleep.

I transformed into my white wolf and gave him kisses. He laughed as I licked his face. I curled up in his lap and fell asleep.