Day 1: Truth or Dare

I woke up on Sunday morning and was like today is probably gonna be a good day. And to that I was right. I went to the bathroom to get dressed and put on some light makeup. I grabbed a book from my trunk.

I plopped down on the chair in the common room. Narcissa down and said "Have you forgotten? Aren't you and Severus going tho Hogsmeade today?" "Merlin your right dang it I gotta go pack see ya" Then I races up the stairs to my dormitory.I started to pack for the trip. 2 weeks away from Hogwarts wow.

Soon Sev came downstairs. I told him "You should start packing" and have him a peck on the cheek. He blushed and went to go get his stuff ready. Cute. I thought to myself.

Then a voice interrupted my train of thought "So you and Severus" "Ummm actually I don't know" It was Lucious. After Sev was done packing we all headed down to the great hall. Dumbledore announced "The winners off hide and seek will start their trip to Hogsmeade today"

I noticed Sev was gone a lot. I thought it was weird but ehh. We hoped into the carriages with all our stuff and left for Hogsmeade. It was beautiful. There were people in the streets shops it was like a mini diagon alley.

I stopped and heard singing coming from one of the carriages. 🎶Hey greens eyes wanna go lose some time with me🎶 Then I heard Lily giggle then Severus just scoffed. And I asked him what's wrong.

"Oh ya know just Potter" "What's wrong with him" I asked curiously "He doesn't deserve Lils She'd be better off with Belletrix" " What makes you think Potter's bad" "I just know okay" He said with anger in his voice

"O-okay" I stuttered with a hint of sadness in my voice. "Oh Merlin Y/N I sorry I didn't mean to make you upset" He said "it's ok" I muttered. Then we came to a stop and me being me I fell onto his lap. I looked up then saw the position we were in.

We blushed madly and I got up. We were all escorted out of our carriages. There was a hotel and we each had top share with who we won. Luckily for us there was one bed. Yay we get to sleep in the same bed. We set down our stuff and sorted everything.

There was a knock at the door. "Hey wanna come play truth or dare with us?" It was Lily. "I'm down" I said. "I guess I'll go to then" Sev said. "Ok were playing in Remus and Sirius' room in about 10 minutes." She said . We got ready and headed to their room.

When we got there they were all already ready. "Ok who's first" asked James. No one said anything so he said "Okay fine Sirius truth or dare?" "Ummm hmmm easy dare" "okay I dare you to prank the next person to check in the levitate them or something." "Ok easy"

We all watched him levitate the hat the woman was wearing and put it on Tom as the woman was turned to the side getting her money she started to freak out at the man while we were hysterical.

"Ok Remus truth or dare" "ummmmmm truth" "Ok who do you fancy" he started to blush and look at the ground "Oh come on we won't judge." He told everyone to close their eyes and he would kiss the person but they couldn't say anything. I of course peeked. It was Sirius how cute and they were getting into it I held back laughter till I couldn't how couldn't the others hear them.

"Ok so hmmm (Y/N) truth or dare" "hmmmm dare" okay umm hmmm. " "oh come on pick already moony fine uhh kiss Snape." "okay" I said I crawled over to Sev sat on his lap and kissed him passionately. I climbed off and say back down "ok James truth or dare" "dare" he said immediately I went over and whispered it to him and went back cuddling next to my Sevvy Wevvy.

He asked Lily and she said truth she picked truth and admitted when she was young she got mad and threw a stone at a window then a bird few in front of it and it stopped in mid-air.

James then yelled "WAFFLES ARE JUST PANCAKES WITH ABS" We all couldn't stop laughing. We ended up getting bored and playing a few rounds of 7 minutes in heaven.

I had paired with Sev for one round Lily for another and Remus for the last me and Sev just teased each other while kissing and me and Lily made out a bit and same with Remus. We had a fun night and went to sleep.

A/N
I don't like Jily that much so I would like anyone who read this to comment a girl oc and give them a personality so I can go off of that and her and Lily will get together because I am craving some Les in this story so yeah plz vote follow and comment I am making this at 12 in the morning soo I am tired af also this took 2 hours to make well good night/day/afternoon