Cottage

A/N
Trigger Warning: Abuse, Abuse marks
I'm sorry I've been trying to get this chapter out as soon as possible so here it is. Also 4450 words! Yay!

I slowly opened my eyes to Jack staring back at me. I gave a slight scream before he put his hands over my mouth. "Sorry," he whispered removing his hands. "I had a nightmare."

I felt bad for screaming. "It's okay you just scared me that's all" I whispered reassuring him. He smiled and hugged me. I laid there stunned for a few seconds before hugging him back.

He looked so cute. I looked at the time 7:30. I sighed "We have to get ready," I said softly making a motion to get up. He let go and sat up with me.

"Where are we going," he asked. "I didn't tell you yesterday? We're going to- wait I won't fall for that" I said. He sighed and gave me puppy eyes. "No, you have to wait," I said ruffling his hair and standing up stretching.

I looked through the closet and found a yellow dress with pink flowers on them. (The dress)

I smiled and slipped it on

I smiled and slipped it on. I twirled around in it and then I heard clapping. I stopped and looked to see Jack clapping. I could feel my cheeks burning.

"It's beautiful," he said giving me the sweetest smile. I found him some tan khakis and a blue shirt that complemented his eyes. "Thanks, sis," he said giving me a huge smile.

I returned it and let him get dressed. Before walking downstairs I grabbed Severus' letter. I made oatmeal as he was getting dressed.

He walked downstairs and sat down at the table. I grabbed two bowls and started pouring oatmeal in them. I set one of the bowls in front of Jack and one across from him.

We are peacefully enjoying the food. I set the now-empty bowl in the sink. Jack came from behind me to do the same. I grabbed the letter from off the counter and began to read it.

Y/n

Do you want to meet up a little bit before we head to Remus'?

Severus

I sighed relieved, I thought it might be something bad. I summoned my wand and then some parchment and a pen. I wrote:

Severus

Of course, I would love to but I'll have to bring Jack. Where should we meet up?

Y/n

I ran upstairs and handed to the letter o/n. "To Severus," I said and watched as o/n flew out the window.

"Who's Severus?" asked a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Jack. "He's uhh-" I started

"Kids are you ready" mum/dad called. I sighed out of relief "Yeah" I shouted.