Slytherins are people too

A/N
I won't be able to update as often as I want. My computer broke all the way the screen wire got like a bit cut so I can't use it. I used to update a lot on it because I can type faster on it. Also I know Hogsmeade is for third years and up but this is a fanfic so anything can happen.

I groaned hearing a scream come from a bed above me. I looked up to see a Gryffindor girl probably a second year looking at me terrified. I groaned again shoving my face in the pillow.

"What are you doing here" she screeched. "One could you please be quieter and two because of...personal reasons." I said sitting up. "G'morning (Y/N) g'morning Lisa" said Lily with small smile. "Did you bring her here" she asked Lily "Mhm" hummed Lily. "Why" she asked disgusted.

"Many reasons and why shouldn't I" Lily said getting up. "Well for one we are sworn enemies, two slytherin are mean three they are rude to everyone and everything." She said.

"Slytherins are people too you know and some can be nice. Just because our ancestors were enemies doesn't have to make enemies." I said "The old men start the war yet it's the young ones who have to fix it" said Lily

"I'm sorry" said the girl sticking out her hand. "I'm Lisa. Lisa Washington." I shook it "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)" I said we smiled warmly at each other and let go. I got up and grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom and changed.

"Hey since we have a few days till the holidays why don't we all head to Hogsmeade" suggested Lisa. "Sure" I said wearing black pants a long sleeve white shirt with a niffler on it. I had an oversized woolly coat on over it.

Lisa got up and grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom. She came out wearing a long sleeve white shirt with a flower on it and blue leggings.

Lily was the last to get dressed. She came out wearing a pink jumper and jeans. "Okay let's go" she said opening the dorm room door. We walked out together chatting about random stuff.

We got on the carriage and slowed down the talking and just admired the view. Out of the corner my eye I saw Lisa whisper something into Lily's ear. Lily held in a laugh. I smiled they looked cute. "We're here" I said seeing Hogsmeade in front of me.

Lisa looked in awe. I guess she's never seen Hogsmeade. "What do you want to do first" Lily asked Lisa seeing as me and her went everywhere. "Lets head to The Three Broomsticks" she said pointing to a nearby pub.

We walked in and sat down at a table near the door. "What would you three like" asked a woman dressed in an apron with a small logo I couldn't make out. "A butterbeer please" I said. "Same" said Lily and Lisa at the same time. They shared a giggle and looked at each other.

"So when are you two gonna be a thing" I asked smirking leaning back in my chair. They looked at each other flustered. "N-never" they stuttered. I laughed "I can tell when people have a thing for each other" I said " and you two definitely have a thing for each other."

"We don't" said Lisa snapping out of it "And why does a slytherin want anything to do with gryffindors" "Like I said earlier slytherins are people too stop judging us because of what we were sorted into it's not fair." I said with a little anger in my voice.

"Stop please" said Lily "I don't like watching people fight" with tears in her eyes she got up and ran out. I looked at Lisa and ran after Lily. "Lily! Please" I said catching up with her.

"I want you two to get along" she said with tears rolling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry" I said embracing her in a hug. I side hugged her while we were walking back to the pub. Lisa was sitting their zoned out.

We sat down and she snapped out of it. "I'm so sorry" she said to both of us. "I'm sorry too" I said looking at her. "Here's your butterbeers" said the girl holding a metal plate with three butterbeers. "Thank you" we all said.

We sat their in silence sipping the butterbeer. "What should we do now" I asked breaking the silence. "We could head to that library" Lily said pointing across and down the street. "Sounds good to me" Lisa said. They got up and started to leave.

I left some money on the table and caught up with them. I wrapped my jacket closer around me after a breeze flowed through. We walked into the bookshop and split up.

I found herbology book and DADA. I was about to go find Lisa and Lily but I found this dusty book. I brushed off the dust the title read: Prophecies. I added it to my collection and went to go find Lisa and Lily.

I was looking from the top floor and saw a bookshelf come crashing down and someone yelp. I rushed over and saw Lily come over too.

We made the bookshelf levitate until I could crawl under. I grabbed the person and pulled them out. I quickly used the healing spell on them. Then I realized it was Lisa.

"You saved me even after I treated you wrong" she said "Of course I did if you think all slytherins are rude or mean or spiteful then I guess I'm not like the other slytherins." I smiled.

She smiled and hugged me. I was shocked then hugged back. Lily smiled at us.We all put the bookshelf back and I paid for the books.

"I think we've had enough fun for today" Lisa said. "Yeah" I laughed. We all headed into a carriage and joked with each other. "I'd better make up with Sev" I said looking down as we arrived.

"Go get 'em" Lily said as I got out. "I will I said running towards the castle.