Christmas Eve

A/N
The picture above is a Snupin I drew. I know it's crappy but basically Severus was getting teased by a 7th year and Remus was there and let him cry on his shoulder. Word Count 2230 words

I woke up with tape stuck all over me with little pieces of wrapping paper. 'Oh yeah, I stayed up wrapping presents' I reminded myself.

I yawned crawling out of the fort that was still somehow standing. I found my wand and made breakfast for everyone. "Wake up!" I yelled clashing two pans together running around the house.

I laughed at everyone's terrified faces. "(Y/N)!" They all said "It's Christmas Eve" I said smiling. "(Y/N)" Sev repeated face palming. I blinked rapidly tilting my head to the side to try and look innocent.

"I made breakfast" I said perking my head up and returning to blinking at a normal pace. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed all four plates rushing back to the living room to give them the food.

"I made eggs, bacon, and toast" I said smiling like it was the only thing I could do. I ran back to the kitchen to grab forks for all of us. "Here" I said handing them each a fork.

We ate in the living room. I sat on the floor with Severus and Remus and my mum/dad sat on the couch. "We have to put up the tree" my mum/dad announced.

I jumped up and down I always loved putting the tree up with my mum/dad. It was my late-aunt's favourite thing to do too. "I'll go get the tree" said mum/dad clapping his/her hands rapidly.

I knew it reminded him/her of Aunty Marie Higgins. He/She walked into the basement to find the tree and ornaments. We all heard a scream from downstairs. I looked at Remus and Severus terrified with terror tears forming in my eyes.

I downstairs and saw my mum/dad frozen in place starting at a medium snake curled up. I stared at it no longer terrified. I walked closer to it

"Hey little guy" I said it looked directly at me. "I'm actually a girl" she said perking her head up higher. "I'm Llluuccccy" she said fully uncoiling herself.

"(Y/N)" I said moving close enough to pet her. She wrapped up my arm and to my neck. I stoked her and giggled a little as I did so.

I stood up and looked at the three who were now staring at me mouths open slightly. "What" I asked tilting my head slightly. "Your a Parceltongue" Severus said surprised.

"Mhm" I hummed continuing to stroke Lucy. "How long have you know" Remus asked "Since I was about 7" I said like this was nothing new.

"Why didn't you say anything I could have helped" mum/dad said. I felt Lucy move around and whisper into my ear. "We have to let Lucy sleep now" I said finding an empty box to put her in.

We looked around for an empty box until we found one with a few baby things in it. I took out all the toys and pulled out the last item which was a baby blanket. I fluffed the blanket and placed it back at the bottom of the box. I let Lucy slither off and into the box.

"Be right back" I said to the group grabbing the box with Lucy. I walked to my room and set her down on my bed. "Have a good sleep" I said leaving her to go find the tree and ornaments. I ran back downstairs grabbing onto handrail.

"I'm back" I said reaching the bottom of the stairs. I started looking in the boxes for any sign of Christmas. Mum/Dad and Severus went back upstairs to check the closets. "I found it" Remus said picking up a box. I walked over and grabbed the box from him taking it upstairs.

"Any others" I asked. "Nope" he said. We walked back to the living room "Sev, mum/dad Remus found them" I yelled. They walked downstairs and we started putting up the tree. After the tree was up I started grabbing ornaments from the box.