Day 5: Charades

A/N IMPORTANT

If there is something you would like me out on here please comment. And I was looking at my books and saw that I have 102 views on my Wolfstar and Snily smut. Thank you if you read that and if you haven't you should check it out. Love you all your the best. Now back to the story.

Ahhh just another day in Hogsmeade. I wonder what we'll do today. It's two days until Remus and Sirius have to leave. I don't know why but I've been pretty much waiting until they leave.

I finally got up after getting my daily stare at Severus.  I got dressed and put light makeup on. I got him up like always. He mumbled something under his breath but I couldn't hear.  We  went downstairs to have  breakfast without Sirius and Remus. Sirius was a prick a lot of the time. 

After we ate I went back upstairs to wake the boys. When I went into their room they were cuddled up next to each other. Sirius leaning into Remus'  chest.  They look cute  together. I hope me and Sev will be like that one day. Wait I came here to wake up these two not think about me and Sev.

I have an idea I thought to myself. I went downstairs and grabbed two frying pans.  I walked back upstairs and went into the room. I took the  frying pans and clashed them together, frightening the two boys. They screamed looking at each other. Then looked at me on the ground laughing hysterically.  At first you could see the anger building up in their faces but then they burst out laughing with me.

"We'll get you back you know" said Sirius "Yeah" said Remus "Maybe even embarrass you in front of our crush" He snickered at the last part. I started to blushed thinking of Sev. "So whos the lucky guy" said Sirius interrupting my thoughts. "Ummm..." I started. "Promise not to tell" I whispered. "Of course" he whispered back. Remus came into the room and leaned in. "It's uhhh Severus" I whispered blushing. "Haha I knew it" shouted Remus alerting Sev to the room. "You guys ok" he said looking at us huddled together telling secrets. "Wait what are you guys hiding from me" he said with a frown.

"Nothing" I quickly said a little loud though."Of course your not (Y/N) I know when your lying and right now you are. Spill it." Dammit why have I surrounded myself with smart people. "W-well uhh we were just t-talking about my c-crush..." I stammered while he arched  a brow 

"Which is...?" For some reason I heard a voice in my head saying "Not me I'm just a greasy git that no one will ever love..."  Weird. I only started hearing voices after that encounter with  a werewolf.  Then I felt a shove. I tripped and landed into Severus' chest. I could feel his heart thumping  and I started blushing madly. I looked up to see him blushing too. 

He then smirked and grabbed my chin pulling me into a kiss. His lips were so soft so...fragile. he licked my bottom lips asking for entrance which I happily  granted.  I heard him humming into the kiss. Then Sirius interrupting us saying "Get a room you two." "Get a room you two"  I mimicked. 

We all had a good laugh after that. I was kinda nervous since I was the only girl. I think that's why I got so pissed at Sirius yesterday. We all talked while Remus and Sirius ate breakfast.

"Okay everyone" Remus announced "Today we're playing Charades." He grinned. He took asked one of the workers for an empty bowl. She looked at us with a concerned look, but walked away and got us one anyways. Remus then filled the bowl with small folded pieces. "The topic is animals~." Remus said clearly excited.

Wait I have an idea I'm going to magically enchant the bowl so that what ever you pull out will be your patronus. "Who's first" Remus said. Without giving us time to respond he said "Don't worry I'll go first. Stirring stirring stirring~" He grabbed one and said oooo then I heard a voice "Hopefully they don't see I'm actually one." Then Remus got on the ground and raised his head in a howling form. "Uhhh WEREWOLF"I shouted he pointed at me.

Then I got up and grabbed one. Snake so my patronus is a snake cool. I got on my stomach and started to slither along the ground. "SNAKE" said Sev.
I nodded them he got up and grabbed one.

He started to dance along the ground with his feet back and hands front. "What are you a spider" joked Sirius but he stood up and say back down. "Wait really" he nodded and Sirius stood up and grabbed a piece.

He got on all fours and started to twirl around as if he were chasing something. As of magic all of us put the pieces together and shouted "DOG!" We all burst out laughing as Sirius took a seat. "Thanks Remus" I said while ruffling his hair.

"Well I read it is a very popular muggle game" he said matter-of-factly. "Oooo looks like someone wants extra attention" I said and kissed him a cheek watching as a slight blush blew across his face. At this I giggled. "Well if was fun but I think I'd better hit the hay." I said with a yawn.

"Well 'night (Y/N)" Remus said hugging me with one arm "G'night all of you" I then hugged Sirius and then gave Sev a kiss on the cheek. "See you later" I said to him finally going upstairs. I got dressed I'm my cute slytherin pajamas.

Sev came upstairs with me shortly after I left. "Hey there Love" I said while reading my book. "Why hello" he replied. He got ready not minding that I was still in the same room. He got dressed then plopped down in bed I set down my book and walked over to him. I put my head into his chest and sighed. He put his hand on my head and started rubbing it "What's wrong" he questioned. "Nothing just a long day" I replied. I closed my eyes then fell asleep.