Full Moon

My eyes fluttered open as my body shuddered. I looked up to see the window wide open. I crawled over to it and shut it before crawling to the door and standing up to stretch.

" Mornin' " I heard from the kitchen. I looked over to see my mum/dad cooking breakfast "G'morning" I said sitting at the table watching him/her cook.

"Go wake up the boys, I'm almost done" he/she she cracking eggs on the pan. I got in the fort a sat inbetween them "Remus, Severus wake up breakfast is ready" I said lightly shaking them.

I heard a deep inhale from my right "Mmm" he hummed eyes still closed. I let out a soft short giggle. "Sev wake up" I said shaking him slightly harder.

"I'm up I'm up" he's groaned turning the opposite way. I heard Remus leave, so I crawled over him and laid down next to him. "Love you have to get up" I whispered leaning closer to him

"I don't want to" he whispered back "Please" I whispered "Nope" he whispered "You leave me no chose" I whispered before planting my lips on his.

His lips warmth transferred to me as we moved in sync. I pulled away "Now will you get up" I asked "Anything for my biscuit" he said sitting up.

~(Time skip to after breakfast because I'm lazy and tried af)~

"Remus, (Y/N) we have to leave at about three" my mum/dad announced. "Mkay" I said "Alright" Remus said with a hint of sadness in his voice. 

I wish I could tell him It'll be okay. "Severus I can trust you to be here alone right" my mum/dad said a little concerned. He nodded glancing at me. "You guys will be fine" I heard in his voice reassuring me a little. 

It was my first time transforming and I was terrified. After we got up Remus thanked me. "Why'd you thank me" I asked. "You told me It'll be okay" he said sounding just as confused as I was. 

"I didn't say it at least not out loud" I said. "Maybe this is another part of your mind reading" he said wide eyed. "Cool' I said walking off to work on my song. 

I continued to work on my song to calm me down a bit until lunch. After lunch we had to be ready seeing as we had two hours until we went to "The Spot". 

"Remus, Severus want to hear my song" I asked. "Yeah" they said plopping down next to me. I tuned my guitar and cleared my voice

~Demons By Alec Benjamin~

I've got all these demons hiding underneath
Nobody can see them, nobody but me, and you're the reason
The only thing that keeps me from diving off the deep end
Because I've got all these demons, demons, demons, hmm

Well, at first I thought I'd have to bear this weight by myself
But when my knees were getting weak and I was in need of help
You were there to take away the pain that I felt, hmm
You're the only one that gave me hope
You're the only one who really knows

I've got all these demons hiding underneath
Nobody can see them, nobody but me, and you're the reason
The only thing that keeps me from diving off the deep end
Because I've got all these demons, demons, demons, hmm

For a moment I thought maybe I was doing alright
So I took your love for granted and I left you behind
And I just didn't understand, you kept me alive, hmm
You forgave me and you gave me hope
Still you're the only one who really knows

I've got all these demons hiding underneath
Nobody can see them, nobody but me, and you're the reason
The only thing that keeps me from diving off the deep end
Because I've got all these demons, demons, demons, hmm-hmm

It's you, you pull me through it on the days when I have doubts
Even when I turn my back on you, you never let me down
And even when I hit the bottom, no, you didn't let me drown
No, oh

I've got all these demons hiding underneath
Nobody can see them, nobody but me, and you're the reason
The only thing that keeps me from diving off the deep end
Because I've got all these demons, demons, demons, hmm

 Finally it came time for when we had to go. We walked for what seemed to be hours finally we came across a bunker. "Here we are it isn't much but it's roomy." Mum/ dad said. 

As we got in I saw the top had a few windows with a bit of snow on it. Click. I heard my head snapped over to see my mum/dad closing the top. 

"Get comfortable it's going to be a long night" he/she sighed. I laid down on the cold hard concrete. I stared up at the sky waiting for the moon to pop out from behind the clouds. 

I saw as a glimmer of light shown through a small hole in the clouds. I felt pain everywhere in my body. There was the noise of cracking bones next to me and in me. 

I whimpered at the pain. I closed my eyes shut waiting for it to end. The pain eventually faded into soreness. 

I stood up but instead of Remus and my mum/dad I saw a wolf about 6 feet tall with almost no hair, it was on its hind legs sniffing around and slightly growling. I also saw a wolf with grey fur, it had a few scratches on its face and side. 

I looked down to see two snow white paws. Remus started scratching on the side of the walls trying to get out. I couldn't stand the noise it was like taking a knife to a chalkboard. 

I walked over and rubbed against his leg. He stopped and looked down as I looked up at him. He got down on all four and rubbed his head against mine. 

I watched as one eyes was grey and one was green. He grew silver hair and his back turned into a wolf's. He connected with his inner wolf which made him transform into an actual wolf. 

I walked over to my mum/dad and licked his/her cheek.  I walked to the middle of the room and curled up into a little ball. 

I could hear the owls hooting outside and the wind blowing the bare trees.  It was peaceful, relaxing and distracted me from the immense pain I felt. The noise were like soft music playing helping me slip into a nice slumer.