Chapter 5

(Riley's P.O.V)

I was at the door of Jonathan's place, I looked at my Hawks watch to see what time it was. 6:45 p.m. I was 15 minutes early, I was debating if I should knock on the door or not but my hand went to the door and knocked on it. A minute later, Jonathan was at the door and had a big smile on his face. 

"Hi Riley, come in." he said.

"Hi Jonathan" I said and I walked in. His places was very nice and seemed very cozy. 

"Come sit down, dinner should be done in a few." He said as he walked into the kitchen.

I sat down on the couch in his living room and he came over with a soda for each of us. 

"So tell me more about yourself." said Jonathan.

"My life isn't that interseting. Tell me yours." I said.

"I asked you first." 

"Fine. I'm the only girl in my family, I have two older twin brothers: Jack and Kyle, my brother twin: Max and two younger twin brothers: Brian and Chris." 

"Wow. What made you want to became a brodcaster for the Hawks?"

"Well, my older brothers were hockey players for the local schools and just sitting there I would whisper to myself who had the puck on his team and what number on the other team."

"So what about the Hawks, why did you chose us over the Jets and Wings?"

Before I could answer the oven beeped. Jonathan got up and walked over to the oven. I also got up but I walked over to the shelf in his living room. I saw his two gold metals: one from Sochi and the other one from Vancouver. There was also pictures of him with the Stanley Cup. The one picture was him in his red jersey with the Cup above his head at the Stanley Cup Victory Parade. I was looking at everything he had on that shelf.