Chapter 47

(Jonathan's P.O.V)

I see Riley standing there in amazement as I step on to the ice. Luckily she hasn't seen her surprise. I skate over to her and put my hands over her eyes.

"What are you doing, Jonathan?" she asked.

"Taking you to your surprise." I said. I pushed her across the ice. I take my hands off her eyes and stand next to her. She hugs me when she was it. We were having a  picnic on the ice. I sit down on the blanket and tell her to sit down next to me. She sits down next to me and started to eat. We were laughing and having fun just sitting there. I stand up and put my hands out towards her. She grabs them and I pull her up. We skated around the ice, laughing.  Towards the end, we skated to the middle and just stand there.

"This has been amazing." she said.

"You're someone special to me. But I know something else to make today even more amazing." I said.

"What?"

I lean into her and kiss her on the lips. We had to kiss for at least a minute. We pull away from each other and we look into each others eyes. Our first kiss.

"Ok you are right, that did make today more amazing." Riley said. 

"I know" I replied.

We skated back to the bench and went into the locker room. I was already 7 o'clock when we got to my car. I drove back to her place and I walked her up. Outside the door to her place, she thanked me for the amazing time. I told her your welcome and she leaned into me and kissed me. She went inside and I went back to my car.