Chapter 34

(Jonathan's P.O.V)

"Where are we going?" she asked me. I looked at her shirt, she too had on a Blackhawks t-shirt. What are the odds of us both wearing Hawks t-shirts.

"It has something to do with our shirts." I said. Riley looked down at her shirt and her eyes light up.

"We're going to the Hockey Hall of Fame?"

"Yep, that's where we're going."

Riley starts to get excited. "I have always wanted to go there."

We pulled into the parking lot and parked. We walk to the Hockey Hall of Fame, I bought are tickets and we went inside. We looked around and she some took pictures here and there. We get over to this one area where there were these big screens. They were games, two of them you could shoot a puck at a screen and watch the goalie reflect it or watch it go in the net. The other two were you be the goalie and there is game going on, on the screen. The pucks would fly out of the screen. We decided to do the shooting one first, as I took my shoots she took pictures of me and I did the same as she took hers. We walked over to the goalie game and did it. Pretending we were Crawford and again we took pictures of each other. We continue looking around.

After we were done, we go back to the car. It was already 5 o'clock. I have an hour and half before I have to be at the stadium.

"You hungry?" I asked her.

"Yeah" she said.

I pull up to a restaurant and we got out. We go inside and sit down. We finished our dinner and went back to the hotel. We both went in are rooms and got ready. I walk into my room and saw Kaner getting ready.

"Where have you been all afternoon?" Kaner asked.

"Hockey Hall of Fame with Riley." I said take my shirt off.

"Nice"

"That's it?"

"What?"

"You normally start going off of how the two of us are dating."

"Hey, I'm done with that now."

"Ok" I paused and under my breath said "We're dating"

"What did you just say?" he ask putting on a shirt.

"What?" I asked putting on a new shirt.

"You said something."

"No I didn't."

"You said something Tazer. You have to tell me."

"I just said we're dating."

"Good for you."

We finished getting ready. Me and Riley carpooled to the game and back. We won against the Leafs,  4-3 in a shootout.