Chapter 63

I wake up the next morning. She then wakes up less than a minute after I did. She looked so cute when she wakes up. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I rolled over and looked at the door.

"Wasn't the door open last night?" I asked. I could feel the mattress moving as she tried to look over me.

"Yeah, it was. It probably was my parents." she said.

I get out of bed and walk over to my bag. On my bag was a brown suit and a long brown coat. There was also red converse and a sonic screwdriver.

"Or was it your brothers?" I ask. She looks at me with a weird look on her face. She sits up and got of the bed. She walks over to me and sees an outfit on her bag.

"I guess we are role playing as the Doctor and Donna. I think my brothers planned something this us." she said.

"Is that good or bad?"

"Don't know"

We change into our outfits and she helps me spike my hair up in the front. She looked cute in her Donna outfit. 

"Anything I should know about the Doctor and Donna?" I asked.

"They are just friends and Donna sassy him some times." she said. "Also the doctor likes to say allons-y."

"Ok" I said as I put my coat on. We walk over to the door and there was a note. Our adventure was about to begin.

Doctor and Donna,
Hannah and Nathan Tyler were capture by a creature and can't be found anywhere. I need your help finding them.

Jack Tyler

We go downstairs and see Jack sitting on the couch. She walks over to Jack and says, "Jack Tyler?"

"Yes, you must be Mr. and Mrs. Doctor." Jack says.

"No, we're not a thing." she said

"We're just friends." I said

******

We pull up in their driveway after we went to the park. Looking for clues of where the Tylers could be. Jack said they were helping an event at the park, so the could of been there. But they weren't. We go into the house and I see the rest of her brothers dressed up like silver men. I whisper to Riley,  "What are your brothers dressed up as?"

She whispered back to me, "Cybermen"

"What the hell is that?" Jack asked, pointing at them.

"Cybermen" I said.

******

We see the Tylers tied to chairs. I told Jack to go untie them as we fought the Cybermen. Jack untied them and they walk over to us.

"Thank you, what are your names." Hannah asked

"I'm the Doctor and this is Donna Noble." I said.

"Doctor who?"

"Just the Doctor."

"Ok guys we are all done." said Jack.

Brian, Chris and Kyle all take of the Cybermen heads and go change.  Me and Riley go upstairs and change. We walk back downstairs and see all four of her brothers had their bags.

"Well we got to go, me and Jack have a game tomorrow night against the Bruins. It was nice meeting you Jonathan." Kyle said.

"Nice meeting you two." I said. Kyle and Jack both left the house as their limo pulled into the driveway.

"We got to go to, we are playing the Kings tomorrow night." Chris said.

"Well Jonathan, nice meeting you and see you in the face off circle." Brian said.

"Nice meeting you two." I said.

Chris and Brian leave and get into the same limo as Jack and Kyle. Me and Riley wave goodbye to them as the limo pulled out of the driveway. We had two more days in Michigan and it was going to be just her parents and us.