Chapter 61

"Ok, do we want to do normal teams and have Jonathan substitute for Matt?" Chris asked Jack.

"Yep" Jack said. He skate over to me, "You are going to be with me and Chris."

"Okay" I said.

Brian walks over to the door and yelled into the house, "Dad! Can you grab your skates and whistle? We are playing hockey!" He closes the door and walks over to us. Riley and Jack come from the garage with the nets and placed them on the ice. Nathan walks outside and goes to the bench to put is skates on.

"Who is on whos team?" he asked. Skating to center ice.

"Kyle, Brian and Riley on one team. Jonathan, Chris and me on the other." Jack said.

"Okay"

Jack skates over to me and ask, "Do you want to trade off who does face offs?"

"Sure" I said.

Chris and Kyle skate to their goals and we all do pregame stretchs.

"First team to four goals win." Nathan says.

Jack skates over to their dad for our team and Brian for Riley's team. Jack wins the face off and passes it to me. Brian poke checks it and Riley gets it. She skates up ice. She dekes, fakes out Chris and scores. 1-0 Riley's team.

I take face off for us and Riley takes for her team. Her dad drops the puck and the two of us push each other in the circle. She takes her skate and kicks the pucks to Brian. Jack gets the puck and passes it to me and shoot. Bounced off Kyle's pad and Riley grabs it. She passed it to Chris. He takes a shot and it bounced of the pad. Riley grabbed it and scored on a wide open net.

We end up losing 4-3. I scored two goals while Riley scored three. We all took our stuff off and went inside. Me and Riley put all of our stuff in her closet on a mat to dry.

"Kids change in to pajamas, we are staying in tonight." Hannah yelled.

We changed into our pajamas like we were told. We go downstairs and I see her brothers. They all looked funny but again I probably did too. He mom and dad come downstairs in their pajamas. I really think they think of me as a Tyler now.

"Who wants to play a game?" Hannah asked.

"What game?" I asked.

"Can we play guess the song, instrument versions?" Jack and Kyle ask.

"Sure" Hannah turns to me "Can you play an instrument?"

"No, but we can still play."

"Ok, who wants to go first?"

"I will!" Jack said. He ran over to the piano and start to play.