Chapter 42

(Jonathan's P.O.V)

"Jonathan?" she said. I could tell she was surprised to see me.

"Riley,  I'm so sorry about the other night. I was acting like a huge jerk." I said.

"It's okay. I totally understand, you took a hard loss and you were mad about."

"Are you busy tonight?"

"Yeah, I have a show tonight."

"Oh" I paused "Well goodbye." I start to walk down the hallway. I heard a door slam shut and Riley yelling my name. I stop and turn around, she had a case in her hand. 

"Jonathan, I have a ticket to my groups show. I was going to give it to you but we got into the fight. Would you want to go?" she asked. I didn't having anything going on tonight. Also it might be cool to watch her.

"Yeah, I would like to go." I said. She smile and I smile back at her. It was good to see her smile again. I put my hand out and she grabbed it. We walk down the hallway and out to her car. She puts her case in the backseat and we get in. It was a little weird because normally I always drive when we are together. It was a quiet ride to the place. She parked and we got out of the car. We walk up to the place and she hands me the ticket. I give her a hug and wish her good luck. She walks off and I go find my seat.