Chapter 14

(Riley's P.O.V.)

Three, two, one, HAWKS WIN! The Chicago Blackhawks shut out the Detroit Red Wings tonight 1-0. I said and then Pat took back over. He liked how I did the second period and let me do the second half of the thrid. Jonathan was the only one to score that night. Pat finishes up and tells me we are done for the night. He tells me next game I would be starting as 'main' broadcaster. He leaves the booth and I sit in my seat. I start out of the booth and look at the U.C. as it empties out.

I leave and headed outside, towards where Jonathan parked his car. I feel someone tap my shoulder, I turn around, expecting to see him. But instead it was a girl with a baby in her arms and a little girl holding on to her mother's pants. 

"Hello" I said.

"Hi Riley, my name is Abby. I'm Sharp's wife." said the girl.

"Nice to meet you Abby."

"Mom, my feet are tired." said the little girl.

"I can't pick you up with Saide in my arms." said Abby to the little girl.

"Come here little girl." I said. The little girl was scared at first but then came over. I picked her up and asked her, "What is your name little girl?"

"Madelyn!" she said.

"So, how do you like Chicago and everything?" asked Abby.

"Good. I think Jonathan might like me." I said.

"Really?" she said as her eyes get wider. "That's great, its good to see he has gotten past her."

Past who? I thought but I didn't ask. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see Jonathan and Sharp standing there. Sharp walks over to Abby and kisses her on the lips. Jonathan, on the other hand, just stands next to me. Madelyn grabs one of Jonathan's hands and it seemed that he didn't mind. It looked like Abby whisper to Partick because he nod his head no and whisper something back.

"Well we got to get going, it was nice to met you Riley." said Abby

"Nice to met you to Mrs. Sharp." I repiled

"You can call me Abby."

Sharpie came over to me and grabbed Madelyn. They walked into the parking lot. Jonathan grabbed my hand, which was a surprise, and we go to his car. On the way to my place we had WGN on and were listening to the post-game show. They were talking about Tazer's goal and the saves Crawford did.

"You were amazing tonight." I said to him.

"Thanks, that goal was for you." he replied.

He pulls up to my place and says good night. I go inside, change and go to bed.