Chapter 67

***Christmas day***

"Riley, wake up! It's Christmas." Jonathan says, shaking me.

"I'm awake." I said. He grabs my arm and pulls me into the other room. "Was there a reason you wanted us to wear the onesies that Max gave us?" I asked as he pulled me.

"So we can match." he said.

Or was it because he thinks I look cute in it? But it was okay because he looked cute in his. It was a silly gift but I think it made each other look cute. We get into the other room and we sit on the floor by the tree.

"What presents do you want to open first?" I asked.

"How about the other presents from Max." he said.

I grab the Blackhawks wrapping paper presents and hand him the one with his name on it. We open them and there were normal Blackhawks pajamas that match each others. "Max must if been sick when he got these." I said.

"Why is that?" he asked.

"Because this a normal gift."

"Oh Riley." He grabs a gift and hands it to me. "From me to you." he said

"Jonathan,  I told you I didn't want anything."

"I know but just open it."

I take the present and unwrapped it. There was a box and I opened the box. He got me some cds: Nero by Two Steps from Hell, Doctor Who- The 50th Anniversary Collection and Halloween by Two Steps from Hell. Before I can say anything,  he hand me another present. Only this one was in an envelope. I open the envelope and there were two tickets for the Blue Man Group. My mouth falls open and I was so excited.

"We're going to see them?" I asked.

"Yep" he said.

I hug him tightly saying, "Thank you" over and over. He says, "your welcome" and I stop hugging him. I grabbed his first present and hand it to him.