Chapter 29

(Riley P.O.V.)

Jonathan dropped me off at my place on the way to his practice. I changed, grabbed my trumpet and jumped into the car. I drove over to practice, when I get there I see the guys rapping again. It seemed like everyday before and after practice they were rapping. I asked what they were rapping one of the days and they said battles from Epic Rap Battles of History. Whatever that was. I sat down in my seat and got my stuff out. John came in and start yelling at everyone for not being ready.

"We need to get serious work done people. Are concert is on October 30!" said John.

"Why that early? You said end of November." said Chase.

"I know but stuff came up and I can only get the place for that night. Now let's get playing."

We had a really intense practice. After practice I went up to John and told him I was going out of town and wouldn't back in till Thursday.

"Ok, just make sure you are here when you are in town." said John, then he walked away.

I got into my car and went home. I finished packing myself and head downstairs ro my car. I walked to my car and put my suitcase inside the trunk. I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I turn around in the arms to see Jonathan. I hugged him and he hold me tighter.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey, you want to go to lunch together before we have go to the airport?" he asked.

"Sure"

He grabs my suitcase from my car and closes the the trunk. We walk over to his car and puts my suitcase in the back of his car. We get in and he drove off.