Chapter 64

I woke up the next morning to see Riley wasn't in bed with me. I put my shirt on and walked out of the room. Today was just going to be the four of us since all her brothers left yesterday. It was so much more quiet since they left. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Riley and Hannah, cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Jonathan." Hannah said.

"Good morning Hannah." I replied.

I walked over to Riley and hugged her. I whisper into her ear, "Good morning babe."

"Good morning sweetie." She whisper back to me in my ear.

"Look at you two. You remind me and Nathan when we were dating." Hannah said.

"I heard my name." Nathan said, popping head threw the doorway of the kitchen.

"Nothing dear."

Hannah and Riley finished cooking breakfast. We all went to the table and started to eat.

"So, do you two have a plan for today?" Nathan asked

"I was thinking we could go see Kelly, T.J. and Jason? Is that okay with you Jonathan?" Riley asked.

"Fine by me." I said.

******

We pulled into the driveway of Kelly's house and got out. Riley grabbed a bag from the back of the car and we walked to the front door. She knocks on it. A guy with blond hair and was around Riley's height, answered the door.

"Riley" the guy said.

"Jason" she said.

He let us come in and Kelly came walking down the hallway. She sees Riley and hugs her. I see a little T.J. run down the hallway yelling, "Aunt Riley! 19!" Kelly picks him up and we walk into their family room.

******

It was getting late and we had to go. It was nice talking to Jason and he has the passion for hockey. He was telling me how the three of them all love the Blackhawks. We give each other our phone numbers and I tell him next time he is in Chicago to let me know.

"Well we got to get going but before we go have a something for you guys." Riley said. She reaches in the bag and grabs a box that had hockey stick wrapping paper on it. She hands the box to T.J and starts to unwrap it. Kelly help T.J take his gift out of the box. Riley got T.J my jersey in his size. His eyes lighted up with excitement.

"19 shirt" said T.J. with excitement in his voice. Kelly put it on him.

"Aunt Riley gave you this." Kelly said.

T.J. ran over to Riley and hugged her. "Thanks aunt Riley." T.J. said.

"Your welcome T.J." Riley said. She reaches in her bag and grab a box and handed it to Kelly. Riley told Kelly that it was for her and Jason. They open it and it was two picture frames. One said family and it had a picture of the three of them. The other one said love and it had a picture of Jason and Kelly. Kelly thanked her and we said goodbye. She was driving back to her house when her phone when off. She told me to grab it, answer it and put it on speaker. I did what she said.

"Hello?" Riley said.

"Hey Riley" It was Hannah.

"What's up mom?"

"Do you want to met at Leo's?"

"Jonathan?" she asked me.

"Sure" I said.

"Meet us at Leo's at 5." Hannah said.

"Ok, bye mom."

Hannah hangs up and I look at the clock in the car. 4:30. We had half an hour before we have to me her parents. We drove over the restaurant and waited in the car in till we saw her parents. Her parents come and we all go in.