Chapter 58

(Jonathan's P.O.V)

We were all having a good time at Riley's place. We were sitting in the other room eating dinner, which was amazing. Riley and I were sitting on the floor with Mia and Madelyn while everyone else was on the couch or in chairs. When we were done with dinner, the girls went in the kitchen and came back out with plate in each of there hands. Riley came by me with the plate and handed it to me.

On the plate was a cookie that looked like a snowflake. My number was in the middle with white sugar sprinkles on it. Around the edge of the cookie was white frosting with red sugar sprinkles on the frosting. Then on each arms of the snowflake was red frosting with black sugar sprinkles and two small little white candy cane sprinkles in the shape of a heart.

"You made this?" I asked.

"Yep, just for you." she said.

I broke of on the arms and took a bit. Holy cow was that good. I broke another arm and gave it to her. When we were all done and cleaned up. Riley took Mia and Madelyn into her bedroom to do something with them. The rest of us stayed in the other room.

"Well she is a definitely a keeper." said Hossa.

"Yep" everyone else said.

"Thanks guys" I said.

"Have you talked about going to met each others parents?" Amanda asked.

"No"

There was a knock at the door and I went to go answer the door. It was her.