Chapter 1 (Returning home)

Announcement in the airport

"Attention ladies and gentlemen, the flight CHA 634 is now open for boarding, please queue at Counter 6. Thank you".

There are 2 young men talking to each other. One is taller than the other. From a distance, people around can see unmistakably that the shorter one is sobbing shakenly away.

"Aiyo, hey, please stop crying like a baby, you are embarrassing me, Yu Bin" Xiao Zhan trying to coax his best friend in LA. They were good friend for 2 years now.

"Mmm.. O o kkay..., when are you coming back" Yu bin tears were flowing like a river, the thought of not having this fun friend around him, makes him feels sad, thinking of the boring day a head and also he felt his heart suddenly having a pant of breathlessness that his best friend is leaving him. Yu Bin felt lost, and extreme sadness that he had not felt before. Yu Bin's head is in a daze trying to sort out the heartache but now, he just want to cry, he wants this beautiful friend to know that he misses him and in a remote part of his heart hoping that his tactics works and his friend would stay just for him, Yu Bin wants to try even though he knows that this is an extreme slim chance but hey, his friend can be crazy when he wants to. But Yu Bin is disappointed today.

"I have to go back to China, mummy called and she says it is important to be home" Xiao Zhan lovely eyes focus on Yu Bin with a slight curve on his thin lips.

"Okkay, promise to keep in contact, Zhan" Yu Bin gave up now as he know that Zhan is determined to go home.

"Ya, ya, you are such a nag, I told you I will" Zhan laughed at his friend.

"Don't lose your heart in China" Yu Bin pointed at Zhan's heart.

"What do you mean?. And since when you are in charge of my heart er" Zhan was giggling and laughing as he could not believe that his friend care about his heart affairs. After all, they are good friends only.

"Err, you know with your look, your smile, some sweet ass girl might come and you..." Yu Bin was cut off by Zhan

"Shut up, I have to go now, you are getting weird and I don't like it" Zhan look annoyed as he could not understand why his good friend became possessive and behave like a girl.

"Ohh... sorry, I care, ma" Yu Bin tries to look cute but Zhan looked away.

"Gosh, luckily I am flying today, I can't take your weirdness today. I think you brain is all messed up, Please go back to dorm now" Zhan instructed Yu Bin.

"Okk.. remember to contact me" Yu Bin looking a little sad and trying to find some warm from Zhan by leaning forward for a hug

Zhan saw how sad his friend is and gave Yu Bin a quick hug and break the embrace quickly as he find his best friend getting clingy today. Zhan feels a little creepy by his friend action. However, he treasure their good friendship so he accepted the hug.

Zhan wave and let go a sigh of relief, he is excited to go home after 2 years in the States and finishing his degree.

In the plane, Zhan put on his seat belt and recalled his mother's call

"Mummy!!!!!!, what is it, Zhan Zhan is listening" Zhan speaks to mum

"Baby, come home please"

"Why mum, I want to spent another 3 weeks here, I am going on a short trip with friends"

"Zhan, something happened, but nothing serious, or should I say I miss my baby, ok"

"Ok, mummy, I will book the ticket and fly home tomorrow" Zhan sighed and gave in, His mum is the most important person to him in the world for now.