Chapter 9 (White rabbit with pink ears)

Zhan woke up early this morning with Yibo's alarm clock. TO Zhan he is super early but Yibo was no where to be found. Zhan drag his sleepy and heavy legs around the house and found that Yibo is already in the gym exercising and then there was a "piff" splash of water, Zhan run into the swimming pool. Zhan saw Yibo was swimming in the pool, every strike was so perfect and the water in the pool seems to be intimidate by the swimmer as the water pulls itself away to allow the swimmer to glide into it. It is like a master commanding the water to part for the master need the space to move. Zhan could see Yibo's muscular hands and his shoulders and  collar were so fair and distinct that it moves in sync with body swimming swiftly in the pool. After watching in daze, Yibo hop out of the pool, Zhan glare follows the magnificent body that shows off such a muscular abs as Yibo is wearing nothing but a pair of swimming togs. Zhan stares at Yibo hard and his face was at lost because he can't move his glaze away and he  still wondering why. Zhan has attended a famous University in States. He has seen nice body but Yibo was definitely a level above them. His body is match by his handsome and dashing look.

Yibo notices Zhan and he took out his googles and swing his hair trying to dry his hair. The sight was just unbearable for Zhan. He run toward Yibo and then he looks at Yibo.

"Ge ge, wow!!!!!, you looks so handsome" Zhan being Zhan would just speaks his mind. Although Zhan has seen Yibo's famous abs but coming out of the water dripping wet was another sight that enhance the eyes

"I want to be like ge ge" Zhan said

"Huh" Yibo frown and look at Zhan

"I want to have that nice body and starts roaming Yibo's body again" Yibo caught hold of Zhan's hand before Yibo lost control. Zhan just stare at Yibo not understanding his effect of touching on Yibo.

"Uhhnnn. Zhan, we eat and then go to work, er" Zhan nodded his head but he never took his glaze off YIbo. Yibo felt Zhan's glare and his ears began to turn pink. Zhan notices it. He put his hand on Yibo's ear

"Ge, ge, the swimming pool makes your ears pink. Your skin is so white. Now you are so cute, looks like a white rabbit with pink ears" Zhan smile. Yibo stares at Zhan, no one, I mean no one ever calls Yibo a white rabbit with pink ears TO everyone Yibo is someone not to be mug around, serious and stern. You need to get your act together in order to meet Yibo's standard. Yibo head just got dizzy. Now, I becomes Zhan's white rabbit with pink ears. Do I like it. Seriously, I LOVE IT. Yibo's brain is working overload every time, Zhan talks to him and gave him a new meaning or a new name to Zhan's life.

They were both smartly dressed. Yibo worn a light blue suit and Zhan wore long sleeves in white and a dark blue pants. Yibo as always carry an alluring air with him and Zhan just looks fresh and of course both are handsome to the core.

The Limo took Yibo and Zhan to the company. Yibo step out and wait for Zhan. Zhan took a moment and came out nervously. Yibo could see Zhan's nervous face and he smile and nodded at him to follow him. Zhan leap forward and grabs Yibo's hand. Yibo was not even surprise and was extremely comfortable with Zhan holding his hand. Zhan both hands were on YIbo's arm and wrist. It is like a child grabbing the parents arm when they are walking.

They were in the main lobby, there were sound of employees dropping files, cups, pens and bags as no one ever hold the CEO's hand like Zhan. And the CEO is comfortable with it,is of great surprise. Wide eyes, drop jaws, mouth agape with eyes communicating to each other with no sound. Head tilting and chin moving to gesture others to look at the sight that they had never seen before. There were no loud sounds but soft shocked murmured were heard and in that not so loud sound, everyone seems to be in the universe of chatting without words. Everyone seems to understand and know where to focus on. THEIR CEO is acting abnormal today. There would be their main social headlines today at their secret chatroom.