Chapter 12 (Milk and Strawberry)

Zhan is beaming when he woke up in the morning. He leaps out from the bed and hop around like a bunny. Yibo's looks at him and smile. Why Zhan called him a white rabbit whereas the bunny should be Zhan and not him. They had a great breakfast and Zhan is back into his old chatty self.

Zhan has given himself a lot of thoughts after Yibo talked to him. He feels like Yibo has given him a new leaf of life. Zhan now knows that he cannot control others but he can learn to and choose for himself not to listen to those hurtful words, Most important of all, Zhan does not want his ge ge to be sad. Zhan unconsciously begins to place a lot of importance in his ge ge. Zhan works hard because he want ge ge to be successful. Today will be a great day, Zhan is thinking when he is sitting in the car on the way to the Wang Corporation. The building looks exceptional beautiful today. Oh, WAIT, someone look familiar. Zhan heart skip a beat. IS that mmm...

"Zhan , Zhan...." A hand is waving and running after the car.

"Yu Bin..." Zhan murmured as he could not belief that Yu Bin is here instead of America.

"Ge, ge, can you stop the car, I think my friend is here" Zhan asks Yibo. Yibo stops his car in front of the building. Yibo recognised Yu Bin from the video phone call from Zhan's phone. He doesn't like Yu Bin after what Zhan told Yibo about him. However,

"Oiii, stupid head, why are you here" Zhan step out of the car while Yu Bin approach him.

"Oh Zhan...I come here to look for you" Yu Bin came forward and give Zhan a hug.

Yibo came out and furrow his frown because he really doesn't like anyone to hug Zhan, His fist is clenching after he release his hand from the driving wheel. Today Yibo is driving his red Ferarri follows by a group of 4 security team in the following car.

Zhan is stiff, he somehow doesn't  feel comfortable with Yu Bin's hug and he pulls away from Yu Bin without returning the hug.

"Ok.... I am here, What do you want to see" Zhan asks giggling.

"Can I spent some time with you. I flew 18 hours to see you" Yu Bin asks pleadingly.

Zhan puts his hand on his waist and then speaks proudly to Yu Bin

"Hey, I got to work and you are disturbing my work schedule, maybe I see you after work" Zhan

"Can I stay with you then" Yu Bin asks 

"NO!!!!" Yibo answers for Zhan with a loud voice. Zhan looks at Yibo and he knows Yibo is a very private person and he nod at Yibo.

"You heard it, No. I am staying with ge ge" Zhan reply

"I am staying in a hotel, maybe you can stay with me for a few days" Yu Bin offered eagerly. Zhan didn't like the idea at all. Zhan somehow doesn't know how to respond but he feels comfortable with his ge ge and not anyone else now.

"No, I will go for a dinner with you, Yu Bin, I have to work you know" Zhan finding an excuse to move away from Yu Bin. Yibo still standing on the spot listening intentionally to the conversation but Yibo feels his heart have some holes in it. He feels some aching pain in the heart and he doesn't likes Yu Bin at all. Why he doesn't like Yu Bin. Honestly Yibo feels that he doesn't likes anyone getting close to Zhan at all. Yibo wonder if he is jealous, but now he doesn't care. He just don't like it, and to Yibo that is how he feels and that is how he wanted it to be. However, Yibo is brought up in good manner. He waits for Zhan but his fury eyes never leaves Yu Bin.

Zhan turns and smile at Yibo

"Zhan, your ge ge looks scary, like I am flirting with his wife" Yu Bin told Zhan.