Chapter 18 (Why and who?)

The shock was too much for Yibo, after slamming himself on the chair, he choked and starts crying. Yibo's hair was ruffling and gripping his hair tight as if he wanted to pull out every strength of his hair in frustration. His put his face in his palm as he is not ready to face anyone including his own brother.

ACheng and Mr Lam were totally devastated as well, as Zhan has always been nice and courteous to them. They love his innocent and loving nature. Hai Kuan is now pacing up and down, he is so anxious and he decided to dump on the couch to think of what to do.

Yibo began to calm himself and wanted to know more

"Lam, did you happen to see Zhan talking to anyone on the way out" Yibo asked with his tears still visibly trailing down his face.

"Well, I ....I..." Mr Lam

"Please, try and recall, this is really important. Also, Ge, should we call the police" Yibo asked

"Yes, ACheng call the police now" Hai Kuan instructed.

"Oh...oh... I heard the ring tone of his phone when he was near the lift" Mr Lam spark up his eye in realisation.

"What!!! Zhan has nofriend here other than us, unless it is Yu Bin, the boy, his friend from States is visiting him here. I saw that boy before...mmm...naughty boy" Yibo hissed as he really dislike Yu Bin.

"Lam, call all the nearby hotel in Beijing and see if we can locate him" Yibo sit up now and wants to take some action.

"At the meantime, we should also sent our security team and whoever we can and known Zhan to look out for him near our company perimeter, Who knows someone might see him some way. I want everyone to do their best, we will not give up until we find that boy" Yibo instructs

"Yes sir" all the security team, ACheng and Lam went about doing their task.

"Ge, I am going to the bar that Yu Bin brought Zhan there before and also circle around and also go back to my apartment for a while in case Zhan comes back" thinking of Zhan, tears wells up in Yibo eyes again. Hai Kuan gave him a hug

"Be strong, brother, Zhan needs you to be strong for him now" Hai Kuan pat his shoulder to remind him.

"Thank you brother, for Zhan I will be strong" Yibo firmed up his shoulder and pull his jacket down and ready to search for his Zhan.

"Why are you tying him up so tight" Yubin voice could be heard.

"Who are you to question me" the voice

"Remember who you are?" the voice

" Err..., you promise not to harm him" Yu Bin voice became softer

"Get out from this room, you idiot... I will deal with you later" the voice

"How dare you fall in love with him, this is not your role" the voice yells this time.

"I...I...didn't" Yubin stutter

"Ha, you think I am blind. I can't see how you look at him" the voice is angrier now.

Yubin bent his head low and tears starts to flow.

"If not for me, your mum would have die, your job is only to keep watch on him and you can't even do that, you have to fall in love with him" the voice yelled on top of his voice.