Chapter 2 (Panic attack and ice cream)

Chapter 2 (Panic attack and ice-cream)

Yibo led Zhan to the awaiting black long Limo. Yibo put Zhan at the back seat together with himself. Zhan is still wondering what happened in his life, why his mum desert him, he cannot believe that his mum would do that to him. He knows that his mum and dad love him a lot. Also, who is this handsome man. He decide to steal a glance at him. To Zhan horror, Yibo is looking at him with wide and intense eyes. Zhan felt like he is having a heart attack as Yibo is no ordinary person, he glare is intense and it seems to chill down into his bones. Zhan began to feel unwell as he mind is worrying about his mom and dad and also what is happening to him. He starts to breath heavily, he felt his head began to feel light headed. He does not know why, it could be his lack of sleep or his fear.

Zhan starts to breath heavily, every in and out breathe is difficult for Zhan now. He stare at Yibo with wide eyes and then he stretch his neck high up so that he can catch higher or even more air in his mind.

"I... I...." Zhan starts to breath with difficulty....

"Zhan!!!!!, what happened?" Yibo slide himself closer to Zhan as he began to feel that Zhan is having heavy breathing. Yibo immediately began to hold Zhan into an embrace and look at him into his eyes

"Zhan, look at my eyes" Yibo instructed.

"I... I....feel hot" Zhan stare at Yibo and his body is slightly trembling

"Look at my eyes, relax, breath in and out" Yibo instructed.

Zhan looks at Yibo and tries to find warm in his eyes, to his amazement, he find that Yibo has a lot of concern for him. He follows the instruction of Yibo and start to breath in and out slowly.

"In slowly, out slowly" Yibo continue to instruct Zhan.

Zhan starts to calm down, but he also starts to grip his hand around Yibo's neck uconsciously as he breath, he does not even realized it but he just wanted security from Yibo.

Yibo just allow him to do whatever Zhan wants, now Zhan is almost sitting on Yibo's lap and gripping Yibo's neck tight and listen to his instruction and breath. Zhan mind is in a trance, he remembers his mother carrying him when he fell. He felt relieve and he murmured

"Mommy, I am scare" He whisper softly into Yibo's ear as he head is lightheaded and he just wanted the most secure person in the world right now. He has been thinking and anxiously worry about his parents like he has never before. Zhan has actually gone into an anxiety panic attack without realising it. He has been brought up with his mother constantly protecting and loving him with warm and love. He could not understand that after not seeing his mother for 2 years, they did not meet him in the airport. This is huge emotional struggle for Zhan.

To his amazement, Yibo just stroke his back and say

"Zhan, you are safe, ok, you are safe remember that, shhhh..." Yibo continue to stroke Zhan back.

Zhan felt so much warm from Yibo that he starts to breath normally but still his hand is on his neck and he snuggle into Yibo body and rest his head on his chest and start murmuring

"Mommy......" Zhan felt his eyes is heavy and he fight to open but to no avail as all the stress and tireness overtook him. He fell asleep holding onto Yibo.

Yibo was having lot of stress when he saw Zhan heavy breathing and he is not sure what is happening to Zhan, but he feels that Zhan is trembling a little, it could be that he is fearful. By now, he knows that Zhan live in a very protective life and without his parents could be a big blow to Zhan.