Chapter 4 (Where to sleep)

Chapter 4 (Where to sleep?)

After the meeting in the study room. Zhan began to have a little more security as Yibo will be with him. He felt that everything around him doesn't make sense now. His mind is all like a ball of snow. His brain is cold and rolling all over the place and not able to think properly. He doesn't like the way his brain is functioning but it seems like Yibo gave him some form of calmness to his brain and he is not sure why. He stand there like a stack of steel not knowing how to move it and it is resting heavily in his brain making it hard for him to think, coordinate his thoughts to his mouth and even his actions. Zhan gave up at this point. He decide to lean on Yibo. He just make up his mind to follow Yibo because Yibo gave him internal comfort. Where on earth would he find a man that allows him to lick his nipple and still wanting to take care of him. In Zhan's mind, he would have karate the guy already, Zhan has a few years of Karate training because his parents like him to have some self-defense skills. So, He remembered his mother teaching that comes to light in his mind. Follows your heart.

Yibo was also in a mess of ball, but this time he is in a mess of fire ball. This is because Yibo is used to be cold and stern, thus, with this boy, everything change for Yibo. His heart begins to have feelings and even jumping up and down when the boy holds his hand, wanting Yibo to take care of him. Calling Yibo a security pillow. Everyone including his own father and brother used to comments that Yibo would even scare the shit out of their dogs by not talking and only using his eyes. Now, someone sees Yibo in a different light. Yibo thought that having someone seeing him in this new way brings unknown feelings and his heart and mind is experiencing something new and foreign. But he knows one thing, Zhan is happy, Yibo is happy and relieve. So, Yibo goes by the philosophy.

Both of them left the study room, Yibo hold Zhan's hand and brought him to a guest room. Yibo brought him into the room and explains to him.

"Zhan, this is a guest room in our house. I know it is confusing but let me explain to you, ok"

"Mn" Zhan reply.

"This room is a guest room for my father's close overnight visitors. I don't sleep in this level, my room is upstair on the third level. What do you think?"

Zhan began to look down and then silence.

Yibo knew by now that Zhan is not happy with this arrangement.

"But, if you like, I can bring you to my room and have a look, and you can choose" Yibo look at Zhan's expression intensely.

Suddenly, Zhan shoot up and jump at Yibo and capture his shoulder like a koala bear. With Zhan's height that is almost similar to Yibo, his suddenly jump brought Yibo into almost losing his balance. Yibo staggered back but managed to hold his stance but they both moved backwards till they hit the wall. As Yibo doesn't want this BIG BABY to fall, He automatically slide his hand below Zhan butt and hold him.

There was a moment of staring at each other and the silence went on for a few intense minutes. Zhan has no expression at first but later his face turned crimson red but he brought into a smile.

"Yayy, I don't want to be alone" Zhan just burst out his words.

"Ok, Zhan, do you mind coming down" Yibo asked

"Oh, ok, s o r ry... I .. am... sorry..." Zhan place his palm over his face and just stand in front of Yibo

"I,, don't.. know... what is going on with me..." Zhan confessed.

"It is ok with me.... But don't jump with anyone, ok" Yibo tells Zhan.

"Uhm.. ok, but why?" Zhan asked innocently.