Chapter 14 (Who do you think you are?)

"Hello, Yibo my darling, I am back" a sexy voice could be heard. The sound of he floor"thug, thug: echoed in the expensive marble of the Wang family foyer. Zhan saw a very sexy and beautiful woman with nice long hair and big round eyes. Her lips are red like the rose petal. She has large eyes but was further enlarge by the mascara and the gold and blue tinted eye shadows, He dress is way too short if I must say. I hope she doesn't fall Zhan was thinking because it could be an unpleasant sight. Wait she is now approaching us. She place a kiss on

"Yibo, how are you?" Yibo was surprised and shocked when he heard the voice and was not prepared when the lady snaked an arm over his shoulder and planted a kiss on his cheek. There was a feeling of anger and disgust because Yibo doesn't like surprises like this not even from a very beautiful woman who happened to be Meng Ziyi. The famous model and ambassador of their company cosmetic products. Ziyi's father is also a friends of father but that does not gives her the right to kiss me on the cheek. She was away 6 months ago, I couldn't even remember that she is coming back to do our perfume promotion. However, being a gentleman I will not growl at her.

"Mm, why are you here?" Yibo pulled her hand away and ask her a question.

"Well, well, I come and see you of course" Ziyi shamelessly wanting to take hold of Yibo's hand.

Zhan was just too surprise and shock to see this woman. So, he stand behind Yibo without moving but the peck on Yibo's cheek seems to create a pant and heartache in his heart. He holds his hand on the chest and began to breath in slowly. The feeling is weird because , his heart seems to be tightened up and he finds breathing becomes more difficult. Zhan doesn't like the lady name Ziyi, he just want to get rid of her. Been a teenager, his emotions outweighs his logic and Zhan can also be naughty and mischievous if he wants to.

Yibo turns his back and took Zhan's hand instead and drag him to the dining room. Ziyi was left standing at the foyer like a unwanted and deserted fool and was truly angry as when Zhan turns his head back to have a look, she was huffing and puffing and even stomped that marble floor. Being naughty and cute, Zhan gave her a tongue out which increased the rage in Ziyi. Maybe, the servants has to check for crack because this woman is seriously angry and could bore a hole in the marble floor.

However, Ziyi continue to follow behind the two. Hai Kuan and Mr Senior Wang already seated on the dining table.

"Ah, I see Zhan is here" Mr Wang always likes Zhan because whenever Zhan is around, there is so much laughter and joy. Zhan enjoys telling Mr Wang all the funny jokes in the company as well as his University days

AS Zhan was givng Mr Wang a hug, Ziyi quickly steal a seat next to Yibo. Yibo was annoyed as he of course wanted to sit with Zhan. Zhan just stand there not knowing where to sit beacuae his usual seat is taken by the annoying woman. Hai Kuan seeing the situation awkwareness, gesture Zhan to sit next to him. Zhan nods and follow Hai Kuan instruction. As everyone thought that the seats were all settle. Yibo stands up

"Ge, let's exchange seat, it is boring" Yibo walks over to Hai Kuan and Hai Kuan was surprised but he always gives way to his little brother.

"Ah.. anything for my handsome brother" Hai Kuan stand up and give Yibo a pat on his shoulder which was gladly returned by Yibo.

The exchange seems all surprise for Mr wang. Who just smile and nodded. Zhan was actually very happy because he felt a release in his heart, like his pain disappear when his ge ge choose to sit with him. Zhan just smile at Yibo sweetly which was returned by Yibo.