Chapter 21 (Missing you)

Yibo stayed with Zhan the whole night, holding his hand and resting his head on the side of the bed. Yibo refuses to sleep on a bed that was specially arranged for him because the hospital was partial owned by his own company, Wang Corporation. However, to Yibo. He doesn't want to leave Zhan even for one minute and worst he doesn't want to fall asleep and wants to be awake when Zhan wakes up.

Zhan starts to stir and move, he felt someone holding his hand tight, he opens his eyes and saw the top of the head. He recognised the shape and the colour of Yibo's hair. It is silky and soft and it has some light brown on his hair. Zhan moves hi hand slowly and pat the head.

Yibo felt something moving and immediately he was awake. He looks at Zhan and saw his eyes open.

"Zhan, you are awake, oh my dear.., I call the doctor" Yibo ran out and alert he nurse to call the doctor.

The same elderly doctor came in with a broad smile. The doctor walks towards Zhan and then he check his temperature and the bandage on his head.

"Xiao Zhan, you are doing very well now. How do you feel?" the doctor asks

"I want to go home" Zhan reply

"I want my ge ge" Zhan eye roam around the room to look for Yibo because the doctor had blocked his view from Zhan.

"Ooop, that's is painful man, usually the patient prefer the doctor than anyone because we help them. But of course, we cannot compare to your handsome and dashing ge ge. God can be so unfair" the doctor winks and laughs. The doctor put his hand on his heart to pretend that he has been hurt by Zhan for not wanting him.

Yibo came around but he blushed and was shy.

"Zhan, I am here" Yibo assured Zhan.

"OK, guess I am not wanted. Here I am going soon, Yibo, gives him lots of water, remember the medication on the table. Feed him. Ok" the doctor smile and wave his hand as he exit the room.

"I want to go home, doctor" Zhan raised his voice and ask the doctor.

"Yes, you can, I heard your parents are coming soon. You may when they are here, ok" the doctor standing on the exit door and reply.

The room was silent and Yibo was still holding Zhan's hand. Suddenly, Zhan began to cries

"Ge ge, I thought I was going to die there and you didn't come"

"Zhan, you know I will not forsake or abandon you" Yibo still holding his hand

"The scary eyes is my cousin He Peng, He is my Aunty's son" Zhan

"I know, Yu Bin told me, Zhan"

"He tried to kill me eleven years ago, I cannot remember than but I remembered now. Ge Ge you saved me eleven years ago and you save me again yesterday" Zhan extend his hand and wanted to hug Yibo. Yibo smiles and open his arm to embrace Zhan.

"Why didn't you tell me, you are my Ge ge then, the one that always took care of me, ahhhh" Zhan cries

"I...I... thought it was childish and you were too young and you have forgotten about it" Yibo smiles and stoke his hair

"How could you forget someone that is willing to smell your poo poo, er?" Zhan giggles

"Huh, of all the care I gave to you then, you only remembered that" Yibo pretends to be angry

"Because, you are special Ge ge, plus I don't think a seven years old poo poo is that smelly, right" Zhan teased

"Gosh, but you don't know what a greedy child you were, you eats all sorts of stuff, even the spicy ones. You don't know how much I suffered, standing outside, haha" Yibo laughs. Only with Zhan you can see Yibo laughing so heartily.