Chapter 15 (The Star of Tomorrow)

Chapter 15 (The star of tomorrow)

Lives were extremely busy with Zhan and Yibo preparing for their perfume launch. In order to create more impact on the perfume launch. No one knew who is the modes arel. Everyone thought that it is still Meng Ziyi as she has been their perfume model for the past three years. She has indeed brought and rake up the sales because she is one of the top model in the country. There wasn't any announcement in the press or the Wang Company that the launch has been cancelled. This has puzzled Ziyi a lot. She has been in this industries for about ten years as she model when she was only fifteen years old as everyone praise her beauty when she attended the Wang Corporation as a guest with her father. She was spotted by talent company and enter the industries quite naturally. She has beauticians and photography friends to find out who is the model representing the Wang Corporation perfume. But to no avail because no one knew about it. Ziyi is both happy but also frustrated. No one has been selected which means she has a pretty great chance of going back to be the model for the perfume or she laughs evilly at times thinking that maybe Yibo has to come and beg her to do the modelling. However, nothing of that sort has happened. As the days grew nearer and as she kept checking on her phones for Yibo or his company calls, she got angerer. Now, is the last day and tomorrow is the launch. She wants to keep her day free as she is expecting Yibo to beg her and she will fly back to his arm and model for him. Yibo would be thankful for her help and their relationship can take off from there.

On the other hand, there were many preparations done in private. Yibo knows the industries very well and he wanted this launch to be special for Zhan. He does not want any negatives comments on Zhan before the launch as the paparazzi are good at that. Also, he knows Ziyi will try all ways to disturb the innocent Zhan as he does not understand much of the business world.

All their outfits were tailored by the best tailored and they work in secrecy contract. Yibo also ordered everything to be in double sets and transport separately. The thing is even his top executives are not aware of the secret models. However, his PA, Mr Lam who loves Zhan like a son knows and has been working very hard in secrecy for Yibo and Zhan.

Today is the launch. Both Yibo and Zhan slept early. Zhan woke up the same time as Yibo which is unusual because Zhan loves to sleep. Zhan was so nervous that he became restless and kept checking and rechecking his clothes.

"Zhan, don't worry, it is fine" Yibo

"What if I don't do it well'

"Zhan, you will do well" Yibo

"What if I became nervous and can't walk properly" Zhan

"I will hold your hand and walk with you" Yibo

"Ge ge, what if I fall down in the middle of the modelling, I saw models fell down and it is painful" Zhan asked restlessly

"Hey, I will catch you and you won't hit the ground, ok"

"What if I really fall down and you didn't catch me, how am I going to finish the show" Zhan kept asking all sorts of questions as he is nervous.

"Hey, I will carry you if you can't walk" Yibo reply

"Ewww, I don't want, ge ge to carry me. It will be so shameful" Zhan stick out his tongue

"But you can piggyback me" Zhan starts to jump onto Yibo's back and rest his head on his shoulder.

"Ge ge, I am really really nervous" Zhan said softly. Yibo let him down and stares at him

"Don't look at anyone, just focus on me when you are nervous, ok" Yibo told Zhan

"Ok, ge ge sounds like talking to his girlfriend, hahaha" Zhan just laughs as he feels like Yibo is actually talking or taking him as a girl.

"Huh, Zhan... I ...am ...suppose.. to take ..care ..of you.." Yibo flushed.